Secret Celebrity Gossip #140

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I can piece together itā€™s just all rather sordid, and not something to boast about. (Not that I have any right to be judgemental).

Reactions: 4
I read in the Daily Mail comments many years ago that Keane Reeves looks like he has chemical burns on his face because his beard is so messy and patchy! View attachment 2528933View attachment 2528934
Bit extreme but I agree! I wish he shaved his beard, he looks so handsome with it shaved.
I prefer him with a messy beard he doesnā€™t look good without one just look at him he looks wrong and I love Keanu.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else read the posts about Flex shampoo and Cindy Crawford and get lost in happy nostalgiaā€¦remembering the smell of it and how bouncy your hair would beā€¦and it was a lovely memoryā€¦and then read the next post which had the line
ā€˜My Nana used Flex shampooā€™
and suddenly remember you are really old?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jamie's Italian launched in 2008 and closed in 2016 so he was between 40-47 cracking on an 18yo. Wtf that is disturbing. Hope u don't mind but wtaf? He looks like Lembit Opik dropped down a flight of stairs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Jamie's Italian launched in 2008 and closed in 2016 so he was between 40-47 cracking on an 18yo. Wtf that is disturbing. Hope u don't mind but wtaf? He looks like Lembit Opik dropped down a flight of stairs
i feel like it was fake by the poster later saying ā€œi told him i was 56ā€?!?!

what an odd thing to practice your creative writing skills on but to each their own šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 43
i feel like it was fake by the poster later saying ā€œi told him i was 56ā€?!?!

what an odd thing to practice your creative writing skills on but to each their own šŸ¤£
Yes. Itā€™s like reading Bella!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I concurā€¦.. has some posts been deleted or something?
They have, but the main gist of it is still there in the quotes.

Basically a Tattler shaggged Greg Davies in the loo at Jamie's Italian in Brighton while he was "dining" with his then gf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Basically a Tattler shaggged Greg Davies in the loo at Jamie's Italian in Brighton while he was "dining" with his then gf.
And was rewarded with polenta chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I see what you mean, but he kind of looks like he could be playing a young Snape there, I like it!
True but I like him the other way, he will always be John Wick for me šŸ„µšŸ„µ

As for the confusing Greg Davies thing was that real, is it a dream wtf donā€™t burst my Greg bubble šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Who else can I climb like a tree now šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

Thanks for the quicky in the loo hereā€™s some polenta chips šŸ˜‚

1698187913600.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sounds like Mysterious Mystery has a rival for fan fiction forum fantasies! :LOL: ...all the Fs.

(I did give MM the benefit of the doubt way back when, but she was outed by pesky Tattlers for getting Hiddleston's whereabouts completely wrong, then disappeared in a huff, never to be seen again).

That picture of Greg Davies is not appealing at all, but I'm sure there's plenty who would overlook the gut and dad bod.

You can easily imagine a quickie with somebody in the melee of a nightclub with drink 'n' drugs and bodies everywhere, but in a reasonably sedate restaurant with your significant other waiting for you - sounds a bit unlikely...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sounds like Mysterious Mystery has a rival for fan fiction forum fantasies! :LOL: ...all the Fs.

(I did give MM the benefit of the doubt way back when, but she was outed by pesky Tattlers for getting Hiddleston's whereabouts completely wrong, then disappeared in a huff, never to be seen again).

That picture of Greg Davies is not appealing at all, but I'm sure there's plenty who would overlook the gut and dad bod.

You can easily imagine a quickie with somebody in the melee of a nightclub with drink 'n' drugs and bodies everywhere, but in a reasonably sedate restaurant with your significant other waiting for you - sounds a bit unlikely...
Sounds dodgy doesnā€™t it.
Thereā€™s nowt wrong with a dad bod,well I donā€™t think so anyway. Apparently heā€™s got the moves in the sack but he canā€™t be arsed doing it.
( like iā€™d ever get a chance like šŸ˜‚ ) Iā€™d be like sorry this is the rumours get moving or you donā€™t get my moves lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.