Secret Celebrity Gossip #140

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Mysterious Mystery has a rival for fan fiction forum fantasies! :LOL: ...all the Fs.

(I did give MM the benefit of the doubt way back when, but she was outed by pesky Tattlers for getting Hiddleston's whereabouts completely wrong, then disappeared in a huff, never to be seen again).

That picture of Greg Davies is not appealing at all, but I'm sure there's plenty who would overlook the gut and dad bod.

You can easily imagine a quickie with somebody in the melee of a nightclub with drink 'n' drugs and bodies everywhere, but in a reasonably sedate restaurant with your significant other waiting for you - sounds a bit unlikely...
She said birthday lunch too. Makes it even less likely. I think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like Mysterious Mystery has a rival for fan fiction forum fantasies! :LOL: ...all the Fs.

(I did give MM the benefit of the doubt way back when, but she was outed by pesky Tattlers for getting Hiddleston's whereabouts completely wrong, then disappeared in a huff, never to be seen again).

That picture of Greg Davies is not appealing at all, but I'm sure there's plenty who would overlook the gut and dad bod.

You can easily imagine a quickie with somebody in the melee of a nightclub with drink 'n' drugs and bodies everywhere, but in a reasonably sedate restaurant with your significant other waiting for you - sounds a bit unlikely...
It must really be a quickie though for them to have sex AND chips and his girlfriend to not even notice

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I (76), was out for a walk with my dog, three children and 5 grandchildren and lo and behold, Greg was walking the other way with his then partner.

Quick chit chat, then we slipped off behind a tree and had the most mind blowing quickie. Came back and nobody had noticed and Greg gave my dog a biscuit. Happy memories…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
I did actually see Greg out and about a couple of nights ago.
Absolutely no quickie involved though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To be fair it’s not that unlikely. A birthday 18th lunch would easily turn into an all day session with my mates, who’s going home? Plus a lot of Jamie’s Italians had bars attached that were really busy on Friday and Saturday nights. I got the impression that the girlfriend turned up later after he romantically slid off to the shitters - since the poster said he left with her, not arrived with her.
Hence him whisking her off to Cafe Nero, it would make sense he would want to get her the hell out of there pronto.

Reactions: 14
I (76), was out for a walk with my dog, three children and 5 grandchildren and lo and behold, Greg was walking the other way with his then partner.

Quick chit chat, then we slipped off behind a tree and had the most mind blowing quickie. Came back and nobody had noticed and Greg gave my dog a biscuit. Happy memories…
Can confirm. I was the tree.

73F55B88-7843-4B55-B788-0BCD1FE51A7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Anyone else read the posts about Flex shampoo and Cindy Crawford and get lost in happy nostalgia…remembering the smell of it and how bouncy your hair would be…and it was a lovely memory…and then read the next post which had the line
‘My Nana used Flex shampoo’
and suddenly remember you are really old?
I put 🤣 but inside I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.