Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a separate thread for social media photos? I don’t know who most of the people are who are pictured and it’s not really gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we have a separate thread for social media photos? I don’t know who most of the people are who are pictured and it’s not really gossip.
Yes! Nine times out of ten its someone most of us have never heard of.

Reactions: 15
can any one post links to the anonymous group or post screenshots of what they posted? I'm not good with twitter

Reactions: 2
Yes! Nine times out of ten its someone most of us have never heard of.
I thought I was just being an old fart (in my 40s) and not know who they were :LOL:.Wouldn't know an influencer or YouTuber if bumped into them on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know who most Influencers are, but I worked out who it was from the tag on the bottom left of the Instagram post* (an explanation would have helped, though, as there's no reason given why it was posted?). Cottoned on because I love Celeb BB.

I said similar at the end of the previous thread - Gabby is probably trying to raise her profile by being involved with creepazoid Dan Osbourne. Some are so desperate for attention they're happy to do it the nice way or the nasty way.

*Yes, I know I said bottom :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan Osbourne makes me feel physically sick. There is something very 'off' about him.

Reactions: 37
Dan Osbourne makes me feel physically sick. There is something very 'off' about him.
I did not know who was so went for a Google. I can often pick up vibes about a person from photos, he screams a control freak and shout at someone for not doing what he wanted. I never judge people, but hard to ignore my gut.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did not know who was so went for a Google. I can often pick up vibes about a person from photos, he screams a control freak and shout at someone for not doing what he wanted. I never judge people, but hard to ignore my gut.
Well he has form. He threatened to kill the mother of his firsrt child. He was actually prosecuted for it. I really wish Jacqueline would leave him, she can do so much better.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So according to anonymous, Trump was using under age prostitutes supplied by Epstein.He had Epstein killed to keep him quiet. Anonymous has leaked the names of numerous celebrities involved with Epstein including The Duke and Duchess of York (no surprise there), Naomi Campbell, Beyoncé, the Clinton’s etc.

Completely OT but they’ve also the Minneapolis police system causing mayhem.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So according to anonymous, Trump was using under age prostitutes supplied by Epstein.He had Epstein killed to keep him quiet. Anonymous has leaked the names of numerous celebrities involved with Epstein including The Duke and Duchess of York (no surprise there), Naomi Campbell, Beyoncé, the Clinton’s etc.

What the fudge was Beyoncé doing with Epstein?

Reactions: 5

Reactions: 2
Where were we? Oh Yes Naomi Campbell is a bleep.

Well I was one of her lackey's at one point, well it was about 20 years ago when I was on loan to Premier Models, I had to do her donkey work, pick up her toothbrushes, hair brushes, CD's whatever she wanted. I mainly had contact with her PA who was staying at a hotel in London, the name of which escapes me for now. Anyway I was forced to carry about £100 at all times in case I had to buy stuff for her.

I had to google it because my memory is fucked, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park was the hotel I would meet the PA who was a nice girl, thankfully I never actually met Naomi Campbell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
under age prostitutes
they weren't prostitutes they say so I'm the netflix documentary, also one of the victims said in a statement that Epstein was angry because trump got to rape her and take her virginity first

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Where were we? Oh Yes Naomi Campbell is a bleep.

Well I was one of her lackey's at one point, well it was about 20 years ago when I was on loan to Premier Models, I had to do her donkey work, pick up her toothbrushes, hair brushes, CD's whatever she wanted. I mainly had contact with her PA who was staying at a hotel in London, the name of which escapes me for now. Anyway I was forced to carry about £100 at all times in case I had to buy stuff for her.
I couldn't think of anything worse . She comes across as being the cuntiest bleep ever who needs a kick up the the clungebucket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies if it's already discussed, but just heard Donald Trump is allegedly a proven child rapist and abuser, linked to Epstein and has settled multiple lawsuits out of court...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.