Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t normally comment but I agree with this - I am a social worker in adults. The reason I don’t work in children’s is because during training (one of many examples) I took three beautiful children to have contact with their birth parents. The parents turned up stinking of booze and tore me to shreds because my car was small and in their opinion unsafe (it wasn’t). The same parents had thrown their eldest son (4) repeatedly at a wall breaking many of his bones, physically abused their other two kids (3 and 1). You’d be amazed at who gets access/custody to see their kids, nervmind brief contact sessions. Its horrifying. Social workers get a lot of stick for removing kids willy nilly but it’s actually really hard to remove kids and cease contact, violent crimes etc or not. So yeah can vouch for this - she will have been made to do it If she didn’t decide to herself. Anyway, back to the goss. ☺
that's such a horrible, sad story. I'm sure judges are trying to normalize child abuse, there seems no logic in allowing contact like that to take place!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure judges are trying to normalize child abuse, there seems no logic in allowing contact like that to take place!
Wow, really? That's all you got from that? How can you speak for all judges?

I've seen first-hand the strange hands-off approach the authorities take when it comes to child welfare. It's hard from the outside looking in to tell what's going on.

In the early 1990s I lived in a block of flats (dodgy housing estate, but not everyone was bad, I knew loads of people), one neighbour was younger than me (I was early 20s) and had a four year-old. She had a heroin habit and there were rumours she was a prostitute as well - I only heard the grapevine, I tend to keep on the fence where local gossip is concerned.

I'd regularly see this poor little girl wandering the streets at night, crying, wanting her mum. We had a concierge (security) service and I buzzed them to let them know I was looking after her, was giving her milk and toast, and to let her mum know, wherever she was.

A year or so later the little girl was in the flat when she took a fatal overdose. Still in her custody after all that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He was great as Frankie Howerd years ago.
I actually have a bit of Frankie Howerd “gossip”, if it could be called such. Friend and former colleague of mine (bloke in his late 50s now, let’s call him Paul) told me about a veeery unpleasant incident he had at work with Howerd decades ago when he was a younger man (I think about 25 or so?). FH was visiting an establishment in some capacity and my friend Paul was a manager of the establishment in question. Howerd burst into Paul’s office and pretty luridly sexually propositioned him (Paul is straight and I think was possibly married to his first wife at this point). When the inevitable wide-eyed refusal was issued, Howerd bolted the door closed and tried to, er, insist, shall we say.

I’m not entirely sure how exactly but proceedings were interrupted/stalled and my friend was unhurt, but pretty shocked and appalled, as you can imagine!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually have a bit of Frankie Howerd “gossip”, if it could be called such. Friend and former colleague of mine (bloke in his late 50s now, let’s call him Paul) told me about a veeery unpleasant incident he had at work with Howerd decades ago when he was a younger man (I think about 25 or so?). FH was visiting an establishment in some capacity and my friend Paul was a manager of the establishment in question. Howerd burst into Paul’s office and pretty luridly sexually propositioned him (Paul is straight and I think was possibly married to his first wife at this point). When the inevitable wide-eyed refusal was issued, Howerd bolted the door closed and tried to, er, insist, shall we say.

I’m not entirely sure how exactly but proceedings were interrupted/stalled and my friend was unhurt, but pretty shocked and appalled, as you can imagine!
Can't remember where I originally heard of Howerd's predatory behaviour (probably on Popbitch) but he was well-known for it. I suppose nowadays he would be vilified and called names but maybe people kept secrets better back then.

Reactions: 4
I don't have much to contribute but may be of interest to some!

My friend works in tv production, warwick davis is lovely as is his wife.
Met niall from one direction at a party who was also very sweet and happy to pose for pictures.
The towie lot were generally drama free which surprised me. Chloe sims being one of the friendliest to the crew.
Gemma Collins had little regard for time keeping and would complain about having to work outside. Was apparently told off by producers for moaning about a 5 minute scene when the crew had been there all day working hard, including a heavily pregnant staff member.

I have met very few celebs! Stephen mulhern and holly Willoughby I met when I was about 14 when they were filming MOM. Very kind to me when I was pestering and fan girling, made conversation and gave hugs!

Lydia bright very rude when I saw her at V festival once. I said hello and she gave me the dirtiest look and turned away.

Met Arg in a club and he motorboated my friend, very friendly none the less 😂

That's all I've got I think!
Warwick Davis lives in the same village as me. Yes hes very nice and approachable. Does slot at the kids school fetes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really don’t like David Walliams. Apparently his surname is really Williams, he changed it to make himself stand out. He gives me the creeps. He looks grubby to me. I was very surprised to find out he wasn’t gay.
I heard he changed his name as there was already someone in showbiz called David Williams, however I’m more inclined to believe that he changed it for attention.

She probably fancied Cole from “the affair” like most people did
Tbh when I was pregnant in 2002 then I considered Cole for a boys name and I still like it.

Reactions: 2
I love Dame Joan even more after her comments about Philip Schofield on GMB!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I love Dame Joan even more after her comments about Philip Schofield on GMB!
Yes she was bang on right saying well everyone knows that and why is he telling everyone now etc, when he came out as gay. Everyone was being sycophantically supportive and she didnt want to know and was being scornfull. Damn right I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's weird what Twitter's done to human beings. Imagine a time pre-Twitter, you're just having a casual chat to a stranger, and she says, 'Oh, before you go, I took some photos of me in my underwear - here, take some and pass them around at pubs or bus stops or wherever...' You would've thought she'd gone mad. Now, via Twitter, it's routine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So a bit of gossip if anyone is interested..
Years ago, back when Jade Goody had just had her first son Bobby, Jeff Brazier had a sunbed Shop in George Lane, South Woodford. Anyway, I used to love sunbeds (I know they’re awful) so I walked in the shop, a young girl was on the till, I paid and went in. When I came out, the shop was empty apart from Jeff, he looked me up and down and asked for my mobile number so he could tell me about any offers they had going at the shop, I gave him my number and thought nothing of it until the next day when I got a text from Jeff asking if I wanted to book another sunbed, my mate was saying “wind him up, and see what he comes back with” So I played along, and every text he was flirting like mad with me. Long story short, I went back the following week for a sunbed, and when I got out, he had locked us in the shop, no one else around, and then he pulled his jeans down, got his cock out, and was saying “do you like what you see?” No I bloody didn’t!! He lunged at me for a kiss, and I managed to get out by saying that someone was outside, so Jeff ran in a cubicle and I got out. All my mates were so jealous, and wanted to know what his cock was like, I said it was very red, and looked like he’d tried wanking using a cheese grater. I got the odd text from him after, even asking me to come and help him babysit Bobby at the shop!! I never replied and never saw him again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Yes she was bang on right saying well everyone knows that and why is he telling everyone now etc, when he came out as gay. Everyone was being sycophantically supportive and she didnt want to know and was being scornfull. Damn right I say.
It was brilliant. 'Why has he done this now? I dont understand? Everyone knew he was gay. We all knew he was gay'. As all the other showbiz brown nosers shuffled in their seats awkwardly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So a bit of gossip if anyone is interested..
Years ago, back when Jade Goody had just had her first son Bobby, Jeff Brazier had a sunbed Shop in George Lane, South Woodford. Anyway, I used to love sunbeds (I know they’re awful) so I walked in the shop, a young girl was on the till, I paid and went in. When I came out, the shop was empty apart from Jeff, he looked me up and down and asked for my mobile number so he could tell me about any offers they had going at the shop, I gave him my number and thought nothing of it until the next day when I got a text from Jeff asking if I wanted to book another sunbed, my mate was saying “wind him up, and see what he comes back with” So I played along, and every text he was flirting like mad with me. Long story short, I went back the following week for a sunbed, and when I got out, he had locked us in the shop, no one else around, and then he pulled his jeans down, got his cock out, and was saying “do you like what you see?” No I bloody didn’t!! He lunged at me for a kiss, and I managed to get out by saying that someone was outside, so Jeff ran in a cubicle and I got out. All my mates were so jealous, and wanted to know what his cock was like, I said it was very red, and looked like he’d tried wanking using a cheese grater. I got the odd text from him after, even asking me to come and help him babysit Bobby at the shop!! I never replied and never saw him again.
Maybe he thought you were "interested" (you don't say what your replies were like) by the fact you returned to the sunbed shop after your text conversation/s...but keeping a woman captive and sexually assaulting her is disgraceful. I'd have went after him, because I think these types tend to be creatures of habit and I'd want to protect other women. But I know many people just want to forget about these incidents and it's trickier to navigate when it's someone even slightly well-known.

He's a good looking guy and wouldn't need to resort to such weird tactics, but that's not the point. Guys like that get off on power games.

Poor Jade. Always thought Jeff was alright (his "brand" in the media seems to be in the same vein as Peter Andre's - selling himself as "super dad" and all round nice guy).

Reactions: 10
And a couple more.
My other half has worked with Professor Green, and knows Russell Brand sociallly. PG is absolutely adorable, very shy initially, but a really lovely guy, Russell is actually a lot quieter in RL, and is really into Transcendental Meditation, but again, a lovely guy and spoke a lot about Amy Winehouse, even all these years later, he feels that he could have saved her, and feels so much guilt that he didn’t. Talking about Amy, my friend shagged Blake when he split with Amy the first time, she said he was Crap in bed had skidmarked pants, and nicked £50 out of her purse when he left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
And a couple more.
My other half has worked with Professor Green, and knows Russell Brand sociallly. PG is absolutely adorable, very shy initially, but a really lovely guy,
I remember watching a documentary Professor Green did (a pretty hard watch, talking about suicide) when he was married to Millie. He came across as a really thoughtful, kind, down-to-earth guy. Millie was strangely cold and sort of hovered around in the background, I remember thinking something seemed off. Though their marriage was pretty short-lived.
Talking about Amy, my friend shagged Blake when he split with Amy the first time, she said he was Crap in bed had skidmarked pants, and nicked £50 out of her purse when he left.
At least I can look back on crap encounters and say, at least it wasn't THAT bad. We have a new benchmark of awfulness when judging tit shags (or should that be skidmark :oops:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe he thought you were "interested" (you don't say what your replies were like) by the fact you returned to the sunbed shop after your text conversation/s...but keeping a woman captive and sexually assaulting her is disgraceful. I'd have went after him, because I think these types tend to be creatures of habit and I'd want to protect other women. But I know many people just want to forget about these incidents and it's trickier to navigate when it's someone even slightly well-known.

He's a good looking guy and wouldn't need to resort to such weird tactics, but that's not the point. Guys like that get off on power games.

Poor Jade. Always thought Jeff was alright (his "brand" in the media seems to be in the same vein as Peter Andre's - selling himself as "super dad" and all round nice guy).
When he was texting me, and flirting, it was more banter and this was years ago, so maybe I was naive, but I had no idea that he was going to try and jump on me!!.... I assumed that he was harmless, and I’m glad I got out when I did!! I still chuckle when I see him acting like super dad, and my friends still refer to him as cheese grater cock. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.