Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The Jim Carey thing is that he gave his gf an std and gave her some of his prescription meds. Apparently he was done with her and was very emotionally abusive to her before she killed herself.
Ahh, thanks for the info, wasn’t there something about her family trying to sue him?

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
Same here. The games tester was up there on the worst participants. I also love Sian the Cellist to DJ. I remember Tess in this old DD video from 30 years ago. Would Faking It work now? It felt more genuine than reality tv now, which is highly scripted and set up from outset.
Probably not like you say it would probably be a lot more scripted. I used to love Wife Swap as well. Especially the celeb ones haha. Tess is another music video naked. Cant remember the song or artist though

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I was wondering the exact same thing. Suddenly she's on the front page of The Sun saying she had to go to rehab after strictly. Delve a bit further and the 'rehab' was a yoga retreat in Ibiza I think?? She's absolutely full of it. She's also uploaded some saddo video of her on instagram dancing in a thong. Proper cringe. She's clearly trying to remind people she's still alive.
The DM have started to question how she has a new bloke when we've been in lockdown for 2 months! You would have thought their super sleuth journalists would have questioned that before putting the original piece out but then again they havent questioned how her ex Matt Smith is banging Lily James when theyve been separated for 6 months!

pixxyy

VIP Member
There are many many blinds/gossip about Kobe and Kim. They definitely had an affair, and were even linked in 07. 🤷‍♀️
wheres the links to the blinds? only ones I can find are the one from 07, then another that says Vanessa banned her from his Funeral because she always tried to get with Kobe

BasilRathbon

Sorry - I spelt her name wrong- Janet Ginnings Hair & Beauty 45 Curzon Street, London

If you google Janet Ginnings Hair & Beauty, 45 Curzon Street, London. There are a few write ups saying that this salon is where Caprice gets her hair done. Hope that clears it up!!
Forgive me for doubting you. Did your friend have any dealings with Ivana Trump as well?

What was the name of her book? I’ve tried to find it.
It’s called “All that glitters” by Pearl Lowe. It’s quite an old book, but I’m sure it’s still available, maybe look on Amazon? I will have a look as well, and if I find it, I’ll let you know x

• Heart

Bree

Not “secret” gossip but when did Dani Dyer get a nose job? Only just spotted.

Probably the Chinese leaking fake news about Trump as payback 😂 I not seen or heard anything about it but not been following the news.
I hope that was said in jest otherwise its an ignorant comment especially for the victims.

Bellasmith

Does anyone have anything on Robert Sheehan? I thought he was a decent guy but he’s been very silent about the BLM despite always telling his fans about environmental petitions but hasn’t said about any BLM ones on his social media

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
That was amazing year, Jayne Middlemiss was such a bitch to Abi Titmuss when Lee Sharpe preferred her! I still remember her going on and on about how fat Abi was compared to her, her ego was astounding she genuinely couldn’t believe it. Do you remember the year with Paul ‘Dangerous’ Danon? 😲
I‘d absolutely love a rerun of this! Can we start a petition? 😍

I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 .Didn't the playboy bunny have sex in the loo with paul?