Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I hear you ❤ And regarding TT, there has been a few blinds/rumours that Khloe is actually pregnant again!! I know they were spending lockdown at her house, and it’s no secret that she always wanted a sibling for True. But again, who knows? Although it wouldn’t suprise me. Just to add that when Khloe was TT side chick, there were rumours that she deliberately got pregnant to get him away from his girlfriend who was herself pregnant at the time of their affair, so scheming definitely runs in that family!!

Who knows 🤷‍♀️ Though I wouldn’t put anything past Kim. Without going into detail, there are most definitely ways of getting sperm (from condoms, spitting not swallowing, etc) I mean, this is Kris Jenner’s daughter we’re talking about here 😂😉
again its not Days of Our Lives in the real world it isnt that easy to get sperm and use it for IVF, and Kim thinking 'if I had his child he'll be with me' If that was the case wouldnt he have left Vanessa for his other Childrens Mothers?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

HowlOwl

VIP Member
The other thing that occurred to me about the Epstein programme is that many times young girls had to go and give a massage, and were training to be masseurs. Then other services were expected of them - something that unfortunately a lot of masseurs must find that this happens from time to time? It doesn’t make it right or acceptable obviously and they should of course not been abused or exploited in that way. Surely a trained masseur should be at least 18 anyway?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I had no idea that Bradley Walsh had an affair with Debra Stephenson! That’s a new one on me. Their characters were married in Corrie and they were involved in some big storylines, so to airbrush her out is a bit strange. Though come to think it it’s a bit strange that ITV made a programme celebrating his 60th birthday, who gives a shit really?He presents The Chase, but so what? Pointless is better anyway.

God help us when Schofield turns 60. That’ll be like the second coming, with wall to wall coverage of the momentous occasion🤢
That was so weird! Have ITV gone totally mad? The man isnt dead!Hes not even contracted to them is he, if he did Doctor Who?!

seaborgium

The film Breaking Glass is amazing, and Hazel O’Conner is beautiful in it, and the sax solo still makes the hairs on my neck stand up. “You drink your coffee and I’ll drink my tea”....Just brilliant ❤
Same here :) it is probably one of my favourite all time songs with the combination of Hazel's vocals and Wesley Magoogan's sax (shame about the accident that stopped him playing).

• Heart
I don’t believe that at all. Looking up images of Caprice, her hands and feet are normal sized, as are her shoulders. She has a natural female body shape with a good waist to hip ratio, something that is extremely difficult to obtain for transwomen. And when they do manage it, it’s via fat transfers that don’t look quite right.

Most of all, like all women, when her arms are in a neutral position hanging by her sides, her inner elbows face fully forwards. Whereas men’s inner elbows face somewhat inwards. This is impossible to change or fake, and not many people even know that this difference exists.

Caprice is an easy target for transgender rumours due to her obvious breast implants and facial surgery, as well as being secretive about her early life, but allegedly this is due to her lying about her age, not being male!
Well, my friend saw her passport, and I can assure you that Caprice Bourret was born male, and then transitioned into who she is now.

No problem - I know he'll get a lot of hate on here and I know he's not everyone's cup of tea (to coin a phrase! But I get it). All I will say is that his addiction is all consuming and has really stolen a lot of his personality. He is actually quite shy and insecure and has an underlying mental health condition but that doesn't excuse a lot of things that happened. Yes we did have a snog after a night of flirting - he was actually clean and looking great at the time. I'm in no way special - he's had many encounters with fans and Kate Moss was a surprise because he really does just like 'normal' girls, that's more his thing tbh. I think he took a liking to me because I wasn't a hanger on and made a few jokes at his expense and...... I also said no to him which he wasn't accustomed to so.............. good memories ;)
Oh wow!! Great tea ☕!! Thankyou ❤

Pixie06

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the McCann’s still employ Clarence Mitchell as their “Official Spokesman”??
I remember reading somewhere that thousands of kids go missing every year, but they don’t get anywhere like the kind of publicity/money/fame that Gerry & Kate McCann do. And I’ve watched several documentaries about this case, but the best one, by far, was by Richard D Hall. There are so many strange coincidences around this case, for instance
the fact that a known weirdo (Clement Freud) had a Villa virtually next door to the holiday apartments, and also at the time Madeline “dissapeared” Freud had the Podesta brothers (Comet ping pong/pizza gate) staying with him. Very strange.
Didn't Matthew Freud who was married to Elisabeth Murdoch put him on his payroll?

under age prostitutes
they weren't prostitutes they say so I'm the netflix documentary, also one of the victims said in a statement that Epstein was angry because trump got to rape her and take her virginity first
Holy. SHIT. Now this is the ☕ we all come here for.
Abuse children are abused children, not prostitutes.

Re old celebrities having babies.
There’s something really irksome about celebs pretending to be pregnant and making out like they know what it’s all about whilst using a surrogate.
yes, I'm sure it makes I fertile women feel like,shit, when all,these oldst

pixxyy

VIP Member
I agree with you.

Regarding J Epstein - some of the girls that said they were abused by him were 17 and so how can that be abuse when they willingly went back to his after sleeping with him and getting the money, that’s not abuse, that’s prostitution.

Is the legal age in FL 18? Were they all under 18?
according to wiki there was many victims under 16 with some as young as 14. So not quite Ian Watkins level

• Angry
wheres the links to the blinds? only ones I can find are the one from 07, then another that says Vanessa banned her from his Funeral because she always tried to get with Kobe
BlindGossip (there were several) also there were a few YouTube gossip sites. And I was pretty sure that Kim & Kanye went to the funeral, as she was pictured (Daily Mail) I think. Also, Kim did a really gushing tribute to him and Gianna when they died.

Herefortheteeeee

Remember the playboy chef rex?! And ive seen recently gracey and mikey are still together he was the chap that looked like vernon kay!
They are married with 3 kids. I follow her on insta. Don’t know why as I didn’t like her in bb but heyho.

Oh yes, and his awful girlfriend Nicole who came in later. Wonder what became of Dale and Stuart from that series?

I remember her nickname "Horse face Grace".
Stuart had a baby with Louise from another series and I just stalked him on insta and they are still together and he is a yoga teacher now