Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This makes me so angry.
If this was on a council estate, children's services would have been involved and children removed to caring responsible extended family members or foster carers. Just because they were rich entitled celebrities they got away with screwing up their kids lives - and they did screw them up because look at those adult children now! And worst of all, some of them are still producing (yes, looking at you Jude Law...)
Am I imagining it or did one of Jude and Sadie’s kid not swallow an Ecstasy tablet that had been lying on the floor at a party?

Reactions: 2

Cocobean

VIP Member
I worked at a festival last year where Pete Doherty and the Puta Madres (his current band) were headlining.
They were late... they demanded allsorts, Pete was definitely still on the biscuits! Half the crowd left after 15 mins cos he was abysmal. When they finished one of his crew just stood on the stage and pissed up the backdrop. They went on a bender afterwards and at 7am the following morning the drummer (who is spanish and does not speak a word of english) woke up in a field with just his jeans on. He somehow managed to contact someone as one of the festival crew had to go and pick him up from a farmhouse and bring him back to the ground while someone tried to contact Pete or their agent!

Attachments

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
She's beautiful, but apart from having Brit Pop parents, what does she do? Wasn't she supposed to be in a sapphic relationship with Louise Redknapp?
wasnt that story to cover up that she was actually seeing Kevin Clifton. And as he was scd golden boy they couldnt have him linked to a married woman

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Pete's vile. What kind of lowlife gives smack to young female fans and then fucks off when they overdose...
And is with a mid 20 year old today. Can’t imagine her parents or anyone who cares about her is thrilled about that union ☹

Holograms

Chatty Member
There are many many blinds/gossip about Kobe and Kim. They definitely had an affair, and were even linked in 07. 🤷‍♀️

Doesnt make it necessarily true.
Kim has been linked to loads of men. But not kobe, she probably would of if she had the chance, but carla was kobe side piece for years.
Kim did tried it on with Jay Z whilst he was dating beyonce. Hence, one of the reasons why beyonce isnt keen on her

• Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
Not sure i'd class sexuality as gossip but Lili Reinhart has confirmed she's bi on her insta

• Angry

Too Much

VIP Member
Is Epstein's 'Little Black Book' more like an address book, where he kept details of people he was in touch with who may or may not be complicit in his unlawful activities, or are the people featured in the book because of their proximity to wrongdoing?

Clearly don't remember Rachel Rice then 💤 I really liked Kate at the time for some reason.

We talked about this in one of the earlier threads. It wasn't a weird affair, it was a full blown affair. Tess had a book out at the time and there was clearly some story trade offs going on. Vernon was and probably always be what me and my mates call "a shagger". I do wonder if it affected his career because he's not on TV anymore and time was he was prime time fodder. That's a big fall from grace when you have the likes of Stephen Mulhern who are still managing to have a prime time TV career.
Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info ❤

pixxyy

VIP Member
Doesnt make it necessarily true.
Kim has been linked to loads of men. But not kobe, she probably would of if she had the chance, but carla was kobe side piece for years.
Kim did tried it on with Jay Z whilst he was dating beyonce. Hence, one of the reasons why beyonce isnt keen on her
I feel Kris Jenner wouldve been leaking meetings to all the blind gossip sites if true, yet agc/blindgossip/gossiprocks/cdan only story is 1 in 2007

pixxyy

VIP Member
If she was a high school senior in 1988, unless she was held back a year, that would make her year of birth around 1970. So she might not even be lying about her age 🤷‍♀️
yeah link says she was a junior in 88, thats the bit that surprised me. Wouldve thought for sure she was giving a false age

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
I
I loved Faking it? I wish they'd bring that back.
Who remembers Kat from BB I..e "cookies". She's actually a really sweet positive person who does Stand-Up now.
I went back rewatched some of them on 4od. The chef one with Gordon Ramsey was my favourite. Btw Tess Daly is an episode of faking it being a bitch

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!
What was the name of her book? I’ve tried to find it.

Reactions: 1

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Melanie was apparently having an affair with Trump Tower head of security and even lived with him and was going to divorce Donnie. Then he became president.
Yeah I said this in another post that I heard she was going for a divorce until he got the presidency, and she was apparently sobbing when he did, no wonder, she bloody couldn’t divorce him after that!

Notredamn

VIP Member
the latest ex on the beach was really strange with him. as EOTB there usually all fairly young then Granddad Calum shows up
I called him the grandad of the group but I didn't realise he isn't as old as he looks! I think he always comes across well tbf but then it put me right off that his 'girlfriend' who he chose to stay is about 21.

• Heart