Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think the closest we've got now to the Primrose Hill set is probably the Appleton Sisters group.
When Liam Gallagher cheated on Nicole I remember the blind item speculation about who he was, and according to digispy Nicole and her friends were also trying to guess the rockstar involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

torontoon

Chatty Member
From what I can gather this instagrammer seems to think Alexander G is a scammer and deliberately set out to snare Keanu and use his name to further her scamming activities? And that she’s telling anyone who will listen there is a relationship which doesn’t seem to be the case? It’s quite hard to work out!
Agreed. But I need more time to snoop!

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I know Glyn Wise from BB7 is now a right wing born again Christian activist. Which came as a huge surprised because he used to be a gay Welsh nationalist im sure?
I had to google the gay thing because I was one hundred percent certain he’d come out as gay and done an interview with/about his boyfriend but apparently it’s just a rumour that did the rounds at one time and there’s never been any definitive proof (not that it really matters but it’s a bit like the Mandela effect 😆).

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!
I saw Blur in the mid 90s when they were playing arenas and Powder didn't support them. Maybe they did on a smaller tour though before they got really famous.

Powder were only a band between 94 and 96 so maybe not Blur.

• Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
I kept seeing Scarlett Curtis on Instagram (she's friends with other offspring of famous people) and every time I saw a photo I automatically think 'bad eating disorder'. She looks unbelievably unwell. It's odd how this generation of kids with very tenuous links to celebrity (and don't have to find gainful employment) jump on the 'woke' bandwagon. Or the oversharing bandwagon. None of them have the faintest clue what real problems are. Totally fake imo.
I thought eating disorder, so thin, but read she had operations for something else. Would never want to say she's not had problems but I kind of feel unsympathetic with her.

Diva18

Yes but why would you pay for pap walks and puff pieces all the time if you were basically being bankrolled by your parents to sit around in Primrose Hill and post some shots of yourself in your knickers on Instagram?
No idea? publicity? 😂

eyeballs

VIP Member
But why have they done this now when the whole world has 2 other serious things on their minds?

Eirawen

VIP Member
Lenny McLean was an old time bare knuckle fighter, he was known as “The Guvnor” as he was a huge guy and was virtually unbeatable in a punch up. He also had a small part in Guy Richie’s “Lock Stock” film. Well, a script had been written about old Lenny’s life, and the actor Micky Rourke was up for the part. A guy I know, who was himself a bit of a gangster and part of a firm that I’ve mentioned here, was given the task of flying to Miami to meet up with Micky, and to hand over the script to him.
So, this guy (who was called jimmy) eventually landed in Miami, and arranged to meet Micky in a downtown bar. When Jimmy got to the bar, apparently it was a real dive, and Micky Rourke was holding court with several hangers on, including the boxer Gary Stretch. It was also apparent that Micky was pissed out of his head, and also had been on the old nose bag. So Jimmy approached him, and said he’d come over with Lenny’s script, and Micky was delighted, shouting to all and sundry about Lenny and how much he loved him... It was fucking embarrassing for Jimmy, not least because a few months earlier, his firm had given Gary Strech a good hiding for taking the piss out of an old man who been a glass collector in an east London boozer. So, with Gary Strech pretending not to know him, and Micky Rourke getting more drunk and obnoxious as the night wore on, understandably, Jimmy just wanted to make his escape and get back to his hotel. But Micky Rourke was keeping him topped up with drinks, and to be honest, Jimmy had been a big fan of Micky Rourke, so he stayed until the sun came up, and as the bar had emptied, Jimmy had to almost carry Micky out of the bar. Jimmy said that the scales fell from his eyes, when Micky Rourke got outside on the empty Miami street, :LOL:

hahahahah are you a novelist? You have an extremely fertile imagination!!!!
How would anyone know if that was her REAL High School Yearbook? Or if she got her surgery and then changed school? Her passport 💯 said Male.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I had to google the gay thing because I was one hundred percent certain he’d come out as gay and done an interview with/about his boyfriend but apparently it’s just a rumour that did the rounds at one time and there’s never been any definitive proof (not that it really matters but it’s a bit like the Mandela effect 😆).
I was certain he'd come out as well? He was definitely a hard line Welsh nationalist though, but then suddenly became a pro Brexit born again Christian.

Herefortheteeeee

Someone asked about Clarence Mitchell a few pages back in relation to the McCans. I used to sit next to him at work a few years ago. Then he left to try and become a Conservative MP but failed. I believe he still does a little work for them, he certainly used to field all the press calls when I knew him.
He was on GMB as their spokesperson this morning