Secret Celebrity Gossip #127

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurvelyyyyyyyy, what amazing company they keep - 'Property tycoon Christian Candy’s key adviser was a director of a detective agency which made payments to the Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko and to the former KGB officer accused of murdering him.' Guardian quote. :oops:
they made their fortune in mostly luxury London property in the 90s which… says it all really about the type of circles they inevitably move in.

Reactions: 4
Can I just say I'm going to stalk you on here as I'm interested to discover the crime you're talking about!
me too, I’m intrigued!! Please post soon! I wouldn’t be lurking on the CT threads otherwise because they scare me a little 😅😅

Reactions: 2
Even his ears are completely different. Normally looking at someone that’s the only thing that never changes. Look at his ear lobs before/after
Maybe the real Simon is locked in a dungeon somewhere and this strange looking creature is masquerading as him and spending all his money?

#freesimoncowell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.