Secret Celebrity Gossip #127

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not as skinny as she used to be but I think it’s great she’s owning it. She’s certainly not overweight is she, but the media are just trying to create a pile on. Good for her, I’m sure she’s happier eating millionaire dinners than rolling around the floor in gold lamè for a music video.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Holly dressed for winter on the hottest day of the year? How odd. Her face looks fine to me.

Reactions: 6
Holly’s a distant cousin of Benny Hill, maybe as she ages she’ll start resembling him a bit more!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not as skinny as she used to be but I think it’s great she’s owning it. She’s certainly not overweight is she, but the media are just trying to create a pile on. Good for her, I’m sure she’s happier eating millionaire dinners than rolling around the floor in gold lamè for a music video.
I assume we are still talking about Holly Valance…?

I mean, she’s 40 now.

she’s a slim, beautiful woman with a great figure. I don’t even think she’s “owning it” because she’s just like… existing in public. “owning it” almost implies there’s something bad or shameful about gaining a fraction of weight, but by “owning it” she’s just accepting or embracing it… when in reality, gaining weight shouldn’t be bad or shameful at all?

I think we’ve just been conditioned to be shocked and repelled by natural aging in women. NO woman will have the same body aged 40 that she did in her 20s. Except Jennifer Anniston who works *hard* for that figure and tbh, makes me wonder if it’s really worth it? Cobb salads every. Single. Day. for a decade? How dull. In the Adam Sandler movie “just go with it” she was in a bikini and looked amazing, but she poked fun at herself when her on-screen son said something along the lines of “yeh she looks great, but she does a tit ton of spinning classes”.

my body is a different shape compared to how I was in my 20s (I’m in my 30s now). I was skinnier then, but only by a dress size or so. It’s more subtle, like my body has just softened at the corners for want of a better description. I expect by the time I’m 40 (and if I’ve had 2 kids) I’ll look different then too. Not worse, just different.

Women’s bodies change on an almost daily basis. In the morning my stomach is flatter. Nearer my period my boobs and tummy are huge, and my face definitely feels a bit puffier.

it’s bizarre that as a society we expect women to stay consistently youthful and unchanged, when it literally goes against every aspect of our natural biology. To the extent that if a woman looks 40 at 40 then it’s worthy of notice.
---
Why is Holly dressed for winter on the hottest day of the year? How odd. Her face looks fine to me.
tbf we haven’t exactly had a glorious summer so far! The fur does seem a bit excessive though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I never got into the beauty hype with Holly, but I'm not a fan of dimpled chins! (But clearly the vibe was the "exotic" aussie beach babe appeal - and not much clothes in her kiss kiss video?)

however, I thinks there's nothing wrong with her looks and reminds me of a young britt ekland

Reactions: 1
IMO it’s a purposefully unflattering picture. You can tell the lighting is poor.

the daily Mail know what they are doing. In their grand tradition of tearing women down, they’ve taken unflattering pictures of HV, put her “new look” in the headline and pretend it’s about her fringe. It’s pure manipulation.

there are pictures of Holly at Wimbledon in July, a mere few weeks ago. She looked stunning.

so maybe she’s had a bit of a facelift and has some temporary swelling, or maybe she’s pregnant. Maybe she’s just a bit bloated. So the Daily Mail pap her and exaggerate it and the general public fall for it every single time. It’s a nasty, nasty tabloid.
---

the candys are not known to be nice men
They're certainly nothing to look at. Same old same old isn't it? Ugly but bloody loaded so no problem marrying "hotter" women.

Two men who you wouldn't look twice at. Amazing how a nice fat wallet can make a person look soooo attractive 🤣

I have to stop bring such a c.u.next.tuesday. I'm sure they have LOVELY personalities 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're certainly nothing to look at. Same old same old isn't it? Ugly but bloody loaded so no problem marrying "hotter" women.

Two men who you wouldn't look twice at. Amazing how a nice fat wallet can make a person look soooo attractive 🤣

I have to stop bring such a c.u.next.tuesday. I'm sure they have LOVELY personalities 🙈
Lurvelyyyyyyyy, what amazing company they keep - 'Property tycoon Christian Candy’s key adviser was a director of a detective agency which made payments to the Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko and to the former KGB officer accused of murdering him.' Guardian quote. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've just seen the Simon Cowell video ... that man has either had a stroke or he's got facial paralysis from all the botox. The left side of his face and mouth don't work.

Also very odd about the Lucy Spraggan shout out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just seen the Simon Cowell video ... that man has either had a stroke or he's got facial paralysis from all the botox. The left side of his face and mouth don't work.

Ahh yes I've just seen it now too, I couldn't stop looking at how low his nips are 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
and if a man has only ever dated, married and had children with women…. that does not mean that he is a closet gay.

and if a man has a musical theatre background and is shorter that his girlfriend… that does not mean that he is a closet gay (addressing this specifically at the people who think tom holland is in the closet)

and if a man has a male best friend…. that does not mean that he is a closet gay and they’re in a relationship.
Thank you for saying this, people have strange ideas.

Also, I would go one further and say just because a man is experimenting with the idea of having sexual contact with other males, doesn't necessarily mean they're 'gay' so much as experimenting. Especially if it's online or social media contact and not face to face interpersonal interactions.

Then I'm going to go way further and say that *sometimes* if this acting out involves very young males they could be trying to resolve some type trauma that happened to themselves or they could be re-enacting some form of abuse dynamic. Qualified by saying MOST people who have been sexually abused don't go on to perpetrate it on others -but- most people who sexually violate others have been violated themselves.

Also, doing dirty secret illicit things can be a power play or about control and not really about desire or pleasure in the conventional sense. Some powerful men want / need to do these things it seems.

We don't know what the heck was going on with HE and in the cold light of day, when he's finished recovery, only HE is going to know what his sexuality is or isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Even his ears are completely different. Normally looking at someone that’s the only thing that never changes. Look at his ear lobs before/after

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can someone provide a link to this Simon Cowell video people are talking about please?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.