Secret Celebrity Gossip #128

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Her new album has two songs I absolutely love”

TWO SONGS!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I posted this on the last thread where someone had pointed out he now has different ears 😱

Maybe the real Simon is locked in a dungeon somewhere and this strange looking creature is masquerading as him and spending all his money?

#freesimoncowell

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I posted this on the last thread where someone had pointed out he now has different ears 😱

Maybe the real Simon is locked in a dungeon somewhere and this strange looking creature is masquerading as him and spending all his money?

#freesimoncowell
The ear thing is more than likely due to the fact he's had a facelift.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s definitely had a facelift ! And as I think someone said earlier wearing make up (why??) or he’s had his lower eyelids micro bladed.

His hairline is also very weird now - in his older pic there is no sign of a devil’s peak (I think that’s what it’s called)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's fucked with his eyes, but how do you duck with them to make them more deep set?
I also think he's been getting cheek fillers for a lot longer than was rumored and then stopped them, and the last 2o years have caught up with his midface

Reactions: 12
Can I ask what are the CT threads?
I agree that Simon Cowell has had facelifts and that has altered his ears. I don't think he's had a stroke. I think he's got older and stopped the tweaks he was having?

Reactions: 10
Can I ask what are the CT threads?
I agree that Simon Cowell has had facelifts and that has altered his ears. I don't think he's had a stroke. I think he's got older and stopped the tweaks he was having?
Conspiracy Theory 👍 Are you waiting for a poster to spill about the Tattingstone 'body in a suitcase murder' of 17yo Bernard Oliver by an unnamed celeb?
JS, Kitty, DJ - all place your bets now 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Conspiracy Theory 👍 Are you waiting for a poster to spill about the Tattingstone 'body in a suitcase murder' of 17yo Bernard Oliver by an unnamed celeb?
All I can say is that it's not that case - nor any of those people!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So that latest facial surgery didn't 'take' then, although she seems to have had someone else's nose grafted on... how does that work I wonder? Is it some tissue grafted from other parts of her body or is it someone else's ?
---
I've always felt sorry for DW as she went to work at EE as a very young woman, a child in fact, and was introduced to a world of drugs, fame, and money that she couldn't cope with. At that time, EE was awash with alcohol (there was a subsidised bar in the building) and Class A drug users and no doubt she was sexually exploited for her youth and good looks. I bet she wasn't chaperoned or treated with any duty of care. I honestly think bits of her brain are destroyed at this point as she seems to lack capacity to recover and be honest but that could be in line with chronic addiction at such a young age.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
Cheers for that, I'd not heard of Bernard before. Do you need a coffee? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bernard was last seen in Muswell Hill where he lived. I checked the dates and it happened before Dennis Nielsen moved there.

Reactions: 5
Simon Cowell - I think he had upper bleph done plus facelift. Upper bleph is when they remove the loose skin above your eyes which develops as you get older. He also has eyeliner under his eyes so could have had microblading. He is quite a good example of someone who has dropped aesthetics (botox and fillers) and replaced with surgical procedures.

Reading some of the comments on his Instagram I wonder why he bothers to post at all its all so negative!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.