Secret Celebrity Gossip #127

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Auntie Cath’s mole on her bottom lip annoys me.

I think it would have been best if she just said absolutely nothing and ignored all the comments. In a week or so people would have forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also the bakery didn’t name her and she’s denying that she instructed that company so she’s thrown that person under the bus whilst also outing herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sorry but I’m a Luddite with technology but Katie Hopkins has jumped on the cakegate saga. So funny

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I think it would have been best if she just said absolutely nothing and ignored all the comments. In a week or so people would have forgotten.
Looks abit like that woman in She Devil with the mole.🤣
---
Also the bakery didn’t name her and she’s denying that she instructed that company so she’s thrown that person under the bus whilst also outing herself.
Just like I said a Vardy like woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

But in her mind she’s A list, a top celeb, surely this would have gone on for months….! 🤣 She’s far too arrogant & full of her own self importance to do that. Heaven forbid anyone knock on her while she has children in the front room!! I didn’t like her when she was on Strictly. We went to the live show in Manchester & she was a right twit. She didn’t even come back out to do her second dance because she hurt her leg… apparently. Totally agree tho done herself no favours with that bitter, bullshit story post. Massive own goal

Reactions: 32
You've done it now Catherine, now you have a Tattle thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 85
As if she went on and said ‘I hope the cake lady gets the attention she craves’ 😂👎🏼 babe, she doesn’t crave attention- she craves being paid for her work- I bet actors expect the same? The only person here who is an attention seeker is you love. Her PR should have pre approved her statement there, what a balls up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I was reading on another cake maker account that the events company have threatened legal action against the bakery they contacted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.