Secret Celebrity Gossip #127

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Nature had to take away some of his braincells so that she could bless him many times over in the penis department.
Does remind me that one of the hottest guys I've ever met (a welder I used to work with) is also dumb as a brick, so maybe you're on to something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is going on with James Arthur's face in that screen grab? Has he had a reaction to something?

Reactions: 6
Was watching the supervet tonight for the first time in a while. Does Noel dye his hair? His beard is white and he has white stragglers behind his ears, funny how his head hair is raven black? Maybe he needs a chat with the hitman Cliff and Macca about hair colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've seen the Gormleys in Crosby. It was really unsettling as it did look like people standing on the beach waiting to drown.

I've seen the Margate and Oxford ones too. But my favourite is the Folkestone one. It's very haunting.
Thankyou for the tip. I didn’t know where was a Folkestone one too. Will check it out next time I’m in Kent x
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Re James Arthur- I’m a big fan but his latest song gives me a headache. I had to turn it off.
Also- somebody is bidding 900 quid on the shirt he wore at Game4Ukraine last weekend. Yes it’s for a good cause but that’s insanity. The fan groups are full of his fans whinging ‘I wish I had some cash’

Reactions: 3
She looks like she's off to B&M and Home Bargains via Greggs. And as for Nick Candy, well he looks very sinister indeed
Do you know anything about the people The Candy Brothers do business with??? Very very shady indeed and a lot of them have died in mysterious circumstances. Russian links.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What on earth is going on with James Arthur's face in that screen grab? Has he had a reaction to something?
Lord knows. He did Lorraine back in May and this was the first time he had been seen for a while and SM was full of people asking what the hell had happened to him. The most common guess I've seen is plastic surgery.

Reactions: 6
Watching Celeb Masterchef. Max George comes across even thicker than I thought
Isn't he dense? 😂 In the professional kitchen how the main chef didn't loose his rag I'll never know. MG seemed absolutely incapable of following the simplest instructions and stood dimly watching a saucepan boiling over without doing anything.
Terry Christian looks dreadful. He is completely grey. He looks like Gollum.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she have such a fat face and skinny old woman hands?
Also those boots? Nah love
IMO it’s a purposefully unflattering picture. You can tell the lighting is poor.

the daily Mail know what they are doing. In their grand tradition of tearing women down, they’ve taken unflattering pictures of HV, put her “new look” in the headline and pretend it’s about her fringe. It’s pure manipulation.

there are pictures of Holly at Wimbledon in July, a mere few weeks ago. She looked stunning.

so maybe she’s had a bit of a facelift and has some temporary swelling, or maybe she’s pregnant. Maybe she’s just a bit bloated. So the Daily Mail pap her and exaggerate it and the general public fall for it every single time. It’s a nasty, nasty tabloid.
---
She looks like she's off to B&M and Home Bargains via Greggs. And as for Nick Candy, well he looks very sinister indeed
the candys are not known to be nice men

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.