Secret Celebrity Gossip #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the book, Bill also tells her to lie about her age, for obvious reasons.

He's playing on the new Rolling Stones album.
Omg I am completely new to this thread but coincidentally enough we had a customer wearing one of these t-shirts yesterday.

I couldn't believe this scum was ever printed, let alone worn...and paraded...in public.

And now I looked it up just to find it was originally printed all the way back in 1994.....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Now my MIL, who is notoriously anti spending money on anything like that, says she couldn't care less and to either 'chuck her over into the cemetery because someone deals with you dont they? You don't see bodies propped up everywhere' or 'if we must, cremate her and bury the pot in her back garden'.
The latter is a reasonable compromise but for the fact the house would be sold after her death and she knows it, she just wont pay for a plot. My SIL can have her 😂
My late mother used to say about funerals, " if they don't bury you for love, they'll bury you for stink!" 🤣🤣

Oh I do miss her🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to work in retail in my late teens early twenties (central London). Served a lot of celebs. Some of them -

Nick Hayward at the height of his fame in Haircut 100. Regular customer, just lovely - goofy and sweet and well mannered. I have seen him on a reality programme and he has aged really well and more importantly, still seems to be a nice guy. We had an American girl working there and I pointed him out and said he was a heartthrob. She didn’t believe me, we was then so skinny and toothy.

Nigel Havers - really sharply dressed in a well tailored suit. He appeared by the counter and a woman sidled up to him and asked him where something was in the shop. He looked so affronted and said I am not the manager, I don’t work here. He looked well pissed off, he was, I think, expecting her to ask for his autograph.

Tom Baker - my Dr Who. As loony as he appeared onscreen. Talked with that fruity voice of his. Had a twinkle in his eye all the time, bloody great flirt. In a previous job I served one of his ex-wives (Lailia Ward? Think she was a Drs assistant, very pretty.)

Sir Robin Day - monumental hole. Swore at a colleague.

Sir Richard Harris - came in looking like a woman, wearing those checked chefs trousers. He was living in the Savoy at the time, he probably raided them from there. Also living in the Savoy, old time broad Elaine Stritch - with her yapping dog and very distinctive rasping voice.

Anita Harris - stunning to look at, charming, and amazing figure and posture.

Christopher Walken - he was filming in UK and had a really bad blond hair dye for the film. Quite spooky looking.

Sharron Davies, height of her pin up days. Amazonian, with the broadest shoulders and calves. Polite enough.

Sting - he was playing at Royal Albert Hall at my next job. I had a ticket for that concert. We were not far and he must have been on his way there. I was a gibbering wreck. He was quiet, very attractive and bought a packet of extra strong mints. I never told him I was seeing him later! Used to have a mahoosive crush on him. Can’t stand him now, pretentious knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I disagree, I annoy myself half the time!🤣
---

I'm going to science.
Have you filled all your paperwork in? I work in the world of death and its anazing how many people dont realise its something you need to arrange before death and that it cant be sorted by your family after and even when you have you might stillbe rejected.
We do get families thinking theycan request it to save costs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have you filled all your paperwork in? I work in the world of death and its anazing how many people dont realise its something you need to arrange before death and that it cant be sorted by your family after and even when you have you might stillbe rejected.
I haven’t done any paperwork yet, did the research, the risk is how you die, as you only get a 48 hour window to donate the body.

Reactions: 4
I remember a talk by a head of medical school and he said that essentially you have to be in perfect health, just dead. No diseases (unless it’s specifically for research into that), no conditions etc etc and that you couldn’t die on a weekend because they’d not be able to collect you. Don’t think I’d be of much use!!

Reactions: 11
Kinda celebrity adjacent but is the new Barbie movie suitable for a 7 year old?
There were lots of young children when I went, and they all sat quietly, none were up and down throughout or anything.

I loved it. There's a bit of innuendo, and the 'message' will probably go over her head, but it's bright and colourful and fun to watch.

Reactions: 12
I remember a talk by a head of medical school and he said that essentially you have to be in perfect health, just dead. No diseases (unless it’s specifically for research into that), no conditions etc etc and that you couldn’t die on a weekend because they’d not be able to collect you. Don’t think I’d be of much use!!
Looks like standards have gone up over the years. Burke and Hare were far less demanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A few years ago there was a TV show where theydid a full mummification process on someone who had died.

• Wow
I was just reading about that! I had no idea.

He really is a monumental, arrogant prick.
But at least he’s made his idiot of a mother proud, eh?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
it
[/QUOTE
I wouldn't say s, apart from the dance routines, perhaps...I've seen it and it bored me (a middle aged woman) a bit, let alone a seven year old.
I wouldn't say so, apart from the dance routines, perhaps...I've seen it and it bored me (a middle aged woman) a bit, let alone a seven year old.

Reactions: 5
Melanie Sykes - recently said she has been diagnosed with autism. Fair enough, but she is fixated, like she is a superior being. She has monetised it and has written a book.

A few weeks ago, she got a puppy. She is calling it her support dog.🙄

Listened to her on Alan Carr’s podcast. She now says she has Tourette’s. Give me strength.

Until fairly recently she used to regularly post shots of herself in bikinis which ended up in the tabloids. She has now gone all earth mother, dressing dowdy, letting the grey through - and now dissing the very tabloids who partly built her up. Funny how the bikini shots dwindled not so much with her neurodiversity diagnosis but with her advancing years. She also said there was no positives to being a celeb, and then went onto say during a holiday to the Seychelles she forgot about roaming charges and came back to thousands of pounds of charges. Using her celebrity she mentioned it on Twitter and the charges were dropped. She also forgets all the freebies she gets which she posts on her Instagram. The entitlement and self aggrandising that goes on is off the scale with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Melanie Sykes - recently said she has been diagnosed with autism. Fair enough, but she is fixated, like she is a superior being. She has monetised it and has written a book.

A few weeks ago, she got a puppy. She is calling it her support dog.🙄

Listened to her on Alan Carr’s podcast. She now says she has Tourette’s. Give me strength.

Until fairly recently she used to regularly post shots of herself in bikinis which ended up in the tabloids. She has now gone all earth mother, dressing dowdy, letting the grey through - and now dissing the very tabloids who partly built her up. Funny how the bikini shots dwindled not so much with her neurodiversity diagnosis but with her advancing years. She also said there was no positives to being a celeb, and then went onto say during a holiday to the Seychelles she forgot about roaming charges and came back to thousands of pounds of charges. Using her celebrity she mentioned it on Twitter and the charges were dropped. She also forgets all the freebies she gets which she posts on her Instagram. The entitlement and self aggrandising that goes on is off the scale with her.
I have no doubt that a lot of people in the ‘entertainment’ industry have some form of neurodivergence. Comedians often say they were class clown, definite signs of something or other.

If she’s going to normalise it and raise awareness then good, but it sounds like she’s using it to define herself and grift.

Reactions: 17
I have no doubt that a lot of people in the ‘entertainment’ industry have some form of neurodivergence. Comedians often say they were class clown, definite signs of something or other.

If she’s going to normalise it and raise awareness then good, but it sounds like she’s using it to define herself and grift.
Yes, it’s all about her. She is, according to her, very intelligent, has a superpower that others don’t have, can see punchlines before they are said etc. It’s a big up yourself type of neurodiversity. It’s the support dog, the Tourette’s. And she has claustrophobia and agrophobia. Wonder how she manages to go on all these tv programmes.

Reactions: 20
We had a show called Friday night experience in the 90’s where bands would come and perform. I was 12 and me and my friends met steps members. All of steps were lovely except Claire she was so rude and arrogant towards a bunch of young girls. Me and my friends got photos with Faye and Lisa whilst Claire stomped away from us. Ian and the brown haired man stayed and chatted to us. Claire’s a rude witch, glad she got fat (btw I’m fat also)
She’s thin again now though

I’ve said I’ll have Disco inferno when I go .good choice lol 😂
Relight My Fire for me and maybe Return to Sender (even though I hate Elvis!)
---
Someone I worked with had her dads body donated to science. He was in his 80’s and died of cancer but they didn’t take him to do research into cancer. I think cadavers are mainly used for medical students to practice on but could be wrong! She got his body back after 2 years and was able to have a funeral.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, it’s all about her. She is, according to her, very intelligent, has a superpower that others don’t have, can see punchlines before they are said etc. It’s a big up yourself type of neurodiversity. It’s the support dog, the Tourette’s. And she has claustrophobia and agrophobia. Wonder how she manages to go on all these tv programmes.
These celebs and influencers who cycle through various diagnoses for publicity and free tit are particularly annoying. Disrespectful to people who actually live with these conditions, or at least do so without all the resources they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely this. Belter cover version by Muse
Some of my favourite cover versions are Stop me/Mark Ronson.
Umbrella/The Baseballs. That's entertainment/morrisey.
The seeker/Rush.
Times like these/Glen Campbell. Stairway to heaven/Heart. Hurt & One/Johnny Cash. Need your love so bad/Gary Moore. In a broken dream/Thunder.

Reactions: 6
How impertinent. Sunlife Over 50 plan it is then. With free pen. Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.