Secret Celebrity Gossip #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a Cliff thread - but can someone give me an idiots guide to where ‘Kitty’ comes in to it? Is it a nickname for him? Or is Kitty a person?

Reactions: 7
The Cliff being a murderer talk reminded me of a post I made last year. I clearly had a lot of time on my hands that day.

Reactions: 9
Be still, my beating heart :D

Still laughing at Rod and Pen nicking a hairdryer from a hotel - although I bet they have a personal assistant to do their packing, I can't imagine Rod emptying drawers, looking for his car keys and folding his knickers into his suitcase. Poor personal assistant probably thought it belonged to them, what with it being a high end hair dryer OR (plot twist) they were genuinely stealing it but for themselves :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know this isn’t a Cliff thread - but can someone give me an idiots guide to where ‘Kitty’ comes in to it? Is it a nickname for him? Or is Kitty a person?
That’s his nickname in the land of erm…naughtiness of liking boys,goes back few years

Reactions: 12
Rod Stewart is married to a woman 26 years his junior and that’s taken nowadays with little comment.

A video of a bad Rod lookalike walking out of a Wetherspoons toilet followed by a younger bloke emerges and the internet ghouls are howling about whether he’s into “young lads”.

If that doesn’t prove to you that a significant part of the recent moral panic about famous men with younger male partners is motivated by old fashioned homophobia, nothing will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Rod Stewart is married to a woman 26 years his junior and that’s taken nowadays with little comment.

A video of a bad Rod lookalike walking out of a Wetherspoons toilet followed by a younger bloke emerges and the internet ghouls are howling about whether he’s into “young lads”.

If that doesn’t prove to you that a significant part of the recent moral panic about famous men with younger male partners is motivated by old fashioned homophobia, nothing will.
Rod Stewart's older sister Mary says she was disgusted with him when he married Rachel Hunter, because he was in his 40's and she was only 21. Mary says she told him he was being ridiculous and making a fool of himself but he didn't listen. Years later, when Rachel dumped him and Rod was distraught, Mary said "Told you so, Roddy, listen to me next time."

He brought her on stage with him at his last concert in Edinburgh, to sing Sailing. Sweet :)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cliff was reportedly a regular visitor to the Elm Guest House near Barnes where young boys were abused at sex "parties", signing in using the name "Kitty".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Still laughing at Rod and Pen nicking a hairdryer from a hotel - although I bet they have a personal assistant to do their packing, I can't imagine Rod emptying drawers, looking for his car keys and folding his knickers into his suitcase. Poor personal assistant probably thought it belonged to them, what with it being a high end hair dryer OR (plot twist) they were genuinely stealing it but for themselves :eek:
Rod Stewart is notoriously tight with money though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Penny wasn’t a vulnerable woman of dubious age when they hooked up though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Rod Stewart's older sister Mary says she was disgusted with him when he married Rachel Hunter, because he was in his 40's and she was only 21. Mary says she told him he was being ridiculous and making a fool of himself but he didn't listen. Years later, when Rachel dumped him and Rod was distraught, Mary said "Told you so, Roddy, listen to me next time."

He brought her on stage with him at his last concert in Edinburgh, to sing Sailing. Sweet :)
Sorry, who did he bring on stage to sing Sailing?

Reactions: 4

They do have an assistant, had many a conversation with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is a “dubious age”?

You’re either over the age of consent or you aren’t.
Cultivating relationships with people on the cusp on consent when you are older and more powerful. Don’t see how having concerns about that equates to homophobia but in the interest of equality I think 40 something Rod hooking up with Rachel Hunter when she was just out of her teens is also vile. He’s a dirty old bastard. And his songs are shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Significant part of moral panic is motivated by homophobia I don’t think so

When people say this in relation to Schofield in particular its disgusting don’t forget that man covered up his affair with a legal teen he got job for by exclusively coming out as gay then the following year he found out his brother was abusing a minor and kept it quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.