Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an article in the DM about Tom Mann, whose fiancé died on their wedding day a year ago today. Whilst it’s a very tenuous link to ‘celebrity’, I can’t help but wonder what happened. I’m sure I read something about a car crash, but the fact that they’ve never confirmed it just seems strange - if she was involved in an accident with another car, wouldnt someone would have been prosecuted?
It wasn't a car crash, that was a rumour.
But that article makes it sound like nobody knows why she died. I reckon it was probably a heart problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It wasn't a car crash, that was a rumour.
But that article makes it sound like nobody knows why she died. I reckon it was probably a heart problem.
is that usual, not to know even after a year? I thought if it was unexpected that they did a post mortem- thought could be wrong. I suppose it says a lot about how much we expect to be told now about people - how she died isn’t really any of our business, but we’re so used to knowing EVERYTHING about celebrities that when someone chooses not to say something, it stands out.
Regardless, it’s desperately sad for him, particularly on what would have been their wedding anniversary, and for their little boy.

Reactions: 5
is that usual, not to know even after a year? I thought if it was unexpected that they did a post mortem- thought could be wrong. I suppose it says a lot about how much we expect to be told now about people - how she died isn’t really any of our business, but we’re so used to knowing EVERYTHING about celebrities that when someone chooses not to say something, it stands out.
Regardless, it’s desperately sad for him, particularly on what would have been their wedding anniversary, and for their little boy.
I think they know though, they just haven't publicly released it. Some people keep it private. She wasn't a big celebrity.
I know, it feels nosy to even wonder but as you said we are used to hearing how people died.

He started off with Killer (Adamski)
As a teenager- I loved this song. Went to a big free concert The Big Day at Glasgow Green. We were all waiting for Adamski to come on however instead we got Sheena Easton with a fake American accent 🤬 She got booed loads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never liked Robbie.
I've said on this thread before he was a local lad, and as soon as they got a little bit of fame he'd swagger around the local shopping centre with a 'look its me, don't come near me' attitude. Just pure arrogance.
I'm distantly related to him.
Potteries Centre, was it? I've heard similar!

Reactions: 2
As a teenager- I loved this song. Went to a big free concert The Big Day at Glasgow Green. We were all waiting for Adamski to come on however instead we got Sheena Easton with a fake American accent 🤬 She got booed loads!
And she never performed in Scotland again, I recall?

Reactions: 2
Potteries Centre, was it? I've heard similar!
that be the one.
My husband was more in the lad crowd than me at the time (I spent most of my Saturday afternoons in the stage door at that point), but he and his mates regularly came across him living it large in the Center so to speak.

• Heart
I wonder if it was Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. That could explain why he says he doesn't know how or why. It is extremely sad.

Reactions: 4
that be the one.
My husband was more in the lad crowd than me at the time (I spent most of my Saturday afternoons in the stage door at that point), but he and his mates regularly came across him living it large in the Center so to speak.
I used to see him in Valentino’s in fact I kissed him once. He used to go out to be seen. We had a mutual friend at the time.

• Heart
Her mother was paying her credit card bills off aswell
---

Jason was the only one I liked. I saw somewhere he left as he wanted a normal life.

Edited…

I found this…

he simply no longer wished to be in the band anymore or dedicate his time to touring the world and writing new material. The remaining members of the band revealed at the time that they had been aware of his feelings for a few years and that they "fully respected" his decision to leave
In the documentary they made when Robbie came back called 'look back don't stare' I think. To me he seemed unhappy with Robbie being back. Seemed a few tense moments. Just my observation though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.