Secret Celebrity Gossip #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on gossiping folks.
Wasnt George just beautiful.
897C832A-EDF4-4EB7-863E-A87F7CAD3864.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
There was a programme on last night about the making of Birds of a feather. Pauline Quirk was conspicuous by her absence . Lesley Joseph and Linda Robson both contributed. Pauline’s son contributed
---
Carry on gossiping folks.
Wasnt George just beautiful.
.View attachment 2248851
We used to go to a club on Friday and Saturday nights local to where I lived back in the day. It had no stage as such but a dance floor and always a DJ. This particular night we were told a local group would be performing and that they would be the next big thing. They done there thing and most people boredly bopped along as they performed to a backing track. Loads of flyers were handed out and when we left the flyers were all over the pavement . The group were called “Wham” . I wish I had kept my flyer and I wish I had made the effort to talk to the lead singer ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The thing people are (deliberately?) misunderstanding about the Howard Donald situation isn’t that he isn’t entitled to an opinion/ his freedom of speech is being threatened- it’s that if he holds anti LGBT opinions (and those tweets he liked were against ALL members of the community, not just some) then he can’t expect to be able to make money from that community. Constantly referencing India Willoughby is missing the point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I never truly fancied George's looks, yes he was lovely to look at with the, hair, tan and beautiful smile. However, I did fancy his personality- he was charismatic, he came across so lovely and generous and that beautiful singing voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing people are (deliberately?) misunderstanding about the Howard Donald situation isn’t that he isn’t entitled to an opinion/ his freedom of speech is being threatened- it’s that if he holds anti LGBT opinions (and those tweets he liked were against ALL members of the community, not just some) then he can’t expect to be able to make money from that community. Constantly referencing India Willoughby is missing the point.
yep! 👏🏻👏🏻 it also ignores his consistent liking of posts supporting andrew tate, which isn’t related to lgbtq at all and is just as toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Saying men and transgender women cannot menstruate is not transphobic its a biological fact.

Mod edit let's just leave this discussion for the relevant thread. It will only derail here again, for the 50th time ...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Saying men and transgender women cannot menstruate is not transphobic its a biological fact.
You are ignoring that he liked other things that were anti LGBT. Getting money from performing at Pride when you like posts that are against Pride and the LGBT community is wrong.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
@Pennypennypenny

Yes. From what I understand, Pauline's health isn't great, sadly. It was a shame she couldn't contribute to the show that was on last night. It was really fun, so many great memory jogs! It was lovely to see her son take part, on her behalf.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You are ignoring that wasn't the only thing he liked that was anti LGBT. Getting money from performing at pride when you like posts that are against Pride and the LGBT community is wrong.
I haven't commented on his other likes just pointed out that in the case of this like he is being accused of being transphobic for stating a biological reality.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
@Pennypennypenny

Yes. From what I understand, Pauline's health isn't great, sadly. It was a shame she couldn't contribute to the show that was on last night. It was really fun, so many great memory jogs! It was lovely to see her son take part, on her behalf.
I had no idea she is poorly . I’ve seen nothing in the press

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are ignoring that he liked other things that were anti LGBT. Getting money from performing at Pride when you like posts that are against Pride and the LGBT community is wrong.
As I said he should be "cancelled" for supporting Tate.
And if he's been homophobic then he
should be called up for that too, particularly as he is gigging pride events.
But he's not transphobic for stating the real biological facts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I haven't commented on his other likes just pointed out that in the case of this like he is being accused of being transphobic for stating a biological reality.
guys please, i beg, can we take the gender discussion to the dedicated thread (if needed). i hate to mod but it almost always escalates here and takes over the other conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.