Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t understand what was so special about Schofield in broadcasting terms that his activities were overlooked?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand what was so special about Schofield in broadcasting terms that his activities were overlooked?
That’s what I don’t get. I did like him on kids TV as a kid/young adult though. This Morning for me was always Richard and Judy or if I had to watch Eamonn and Ruth. Part of the fun of watching was the pisstakes and head shakes between them or the dark looks when one of the blokes gave too much away.

And don’t forget they were actual journalists, not just presenters.

Philth and Holly are just too plastic and fake. I didn’t mind either of them, but equally couldn’t be arsed watching them on anything, until I started reading about them on here. Then I started to properly dislike them.

• Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Some of the not unhinged Swift fans have a theory that she's obsessed with being in a "power couple" a la Jay Z and Beyoncé or Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.

Hence why she's gone for the likes of that poor Kennedy boy (political dynasty), Harry Styles/Calvin Harris (fellow successful musicians), Jake Gyllenhaal/Tom Hiddleston/Joe Alwyn (successful actors).

Joe obviously isn't as famous/high profile as Jake or Tom but he's worked with some highly respected directors and he's well liked by his peers in the industry. However, he seemingky wasn't interested in the fame/attention/showing off necessary.

Now, Matty Healy is clearly leagues below any of these other fellas by any measure but Taylor gets to live out her love of messy drama and pretend she's a cool rock girlfriend like Marianne Faithful. Or whatever the attraction is, I've no idea. Maybe she really likes blokes who look like they smell of sweaty underpants and fags.

Of course, nowadays no actually successful and self-respecting "powerful" man would go within 50 feet of her because it's not worth the hassle.

...I've given all this way too much thought. I really need to get back into reading 😆

• Haha

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I think his fame has fizzled out he was very much of his time and I cringed when he used to make women strip naked in public.
One of the women on their worked in a hospital i used to work in years ago. They put a huge picture of her in her underwear on the wall on a corridor where a lot of public passed by. ( her before picture )

It was removed due to complaints as it was so inapproriate to be faced with a 10 foot woman in mismatched undies when you came to get scan results.

• Haha
  • Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Got to say I agree with Piers ... I'll just be waiting for the comments on here.:ROFLMAO:

Anything Madonna has released over the last 15 years has flopped, I doubt it will make much impact. The only time anyones spoke about her in last 15 years was when she got yanked off stage at the brits by her Cape that time. And because her face looks like its been injected with cooking oil.

• Haha

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Dr Ranj went to the top and complained about Martin Frizell . Fair play. Frizell needs brining down. You just know he’s a nasty bastard

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Dunno about all of them. The Hiddlestone and Harris ones were fake AF. A lot of the others seem more real.

I think she's bi, and I think she will at some point say that she's had relationships with women (without naming anyone. My personal theory is that she was with Emily, and that's she was with Karlie at least some of the time people thought they were. Not sure about Diana Agron).
Tom Hiddlestone came out of that looking an idiot- lost a lot of credibility.

• Haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I imagine Phil's colleagues, like Eamon etc., were threatened with either legal action or the sack if they spoke publicly. Either that or they suspected what was going on but had no proof because they weren't his bezzie mates who witnessed everything first hand (Holly).

Or they didn't want to expose a potential victim who had not come forward themselves.

I always remember Seth Macfarlane - a very influential man in Hollywood - who knew about Harvey Weinstein but could do nothing (publicly) because a victim had to spoken to him in confidence and he couldn't risk identifying her.

• Heart

Scuttles

Hi guys. Spencer Matthews slept with Lottie Moss at Jamie and Habb’s wedding, pass it on.
So I take it Vogue wasn't at the wedding then?
Sadly only a matter of time with that wazzock.
---

Nope nope nope. Timothee can’t do me dirty with a Kardashian/Jenner
I don't know why but I cannot stand Kylie Jenner. Out of all the Kardashian/Jenner clan, she really winds me up.
Actually, scratch that, I do know why...I think it's because on the few occasions I've seen her speak, she's so fucking DULL. She's such a drip.
Plus she changed her face/arse and then denied shes had any work done. She obviously thinks everyone is as stupid as she is. Stupid cah.

• Haha

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I don't mind older women, but much above 55 is pushing it (I'm 37). Ironically I tend to prefer younger men, but I'm well aware that I'd get at best sideways glances if I dated men much under late 20s.
I have been caught saying a bloke who I thought was in his 60's was fit. He was a John Wayne looking type and was manly but a bit cheeky chappie.
Oh the ignominy when it turned out he was in his 90's Took me ages to live that one down. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I miss those innocent days when I didn't know about Lorraine's growler. Would you not rather remain in blissful ignorance? 😆 (There's nothing accidental about those photos 🙈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Okay, this will be an unpopular opinion, and I’m prepared for a pile on but….

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the fuck she likes to her body and face.

Awaits different takes on her patiently ……
Yes to all of this.

The younger generation haven’t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for Madonna.

I’ve loads of LGBTQI friends and the younger ones are so ignorant to all the work she did for them. Isn’t Katy Perry great, shut up. Her earlier albums are iconic.

Everything she says is correct too, people just don’t want to hear it. Why shouldn’t she wear sassy clothes just because she’s a certain age. She’s earned the right to be pop royalty more than anyone out there. Her sales and concerts alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28