Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting the impression Anna Maxwell Martin is a very nice person. I think she'd make a good presenter on a daytime show rather than being a fill in.
She’s a friend of a friend. She is very nice - her character in motherland is basically an exaggerated version of her real self.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's weird! I thought no one watched that Talk Tv? You'd think it would be a pay cut from ITV.
I would think he was paid considerably more to do Talk TV. He'd have only been on a few million a year with ITV. Higher profile but less money.

Morgan was probably paid a considerable sum when he was took over from Larry King on CNN and also did America's Got talent. They get paid ridiculous amounts in the US.

The thing with Piers is he generates noise and attention wherever he goes. I couldn't tell you another presenter on Talk TV. I think they're also affiliated with Fox so there will be plenty of money to pay Piers.

Pier’s won’t be happy with his mate Holly. She made her case to the woman who told him to apologise to Markle or leave.

Popbitch…
Realistically, what are the chances of Phillip Schofield appearing on ITV again? If you read Saturday afternoon's statements, you might have thought they were slim-to-middling. If you caught Monday's bloodless "tribute" to him on This Morning, you probably dialled them down another notch.

Behind the scenes, the odds are looking longer still.

Word is that Holly Willoughby didn't go to This Morning editor Martin Frizell to get Phillip axed. She didn't go to the channel's Managing Director Kevin Lygo either. Taking no chances, Holly went over both of their heads and brought her complaint to ITV's Chief Exec Carolyn McCall instead.

So if the order to kill Phil came right from the top, it's hard to see how he makes it back from here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been watching Richard Osman's house of games. Samantha Janis is on the one one Dave. She comes across as a mean girl especially to James acaster. Has anyone got any tea about her?
I remember her doing Eurovision before she was famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pier’s won’t be happy with his mate Holly. She made her case to the woman who told him to apologise to Markle or leave.

Popbitch…
Realistically, what are the chances of Phillip Schofield appearing on ITV again? If you read Saturday afternoon's statements, you might have thought they were slim-to-middling. If you caught Monday's bloodless "tribute" to him on This Morning, you probably dialled them down another notch.

Behind the scenes, the odds are looking longer still.

Word is that Holly Willoughby didn't go to This Morning editor Martin Frizell to get Phillip axed. She didn't go to the channel's Managing Director Kevin Lygo either. Taking no chances, Holly went over both of their heads and brought her complaint to ITV's Chief Exec Carolyn McCall instead.

So if the order to kill Phil came right from the top, it's hard to see how he makes it back from here.
Also from Popbitch
Old Jokes Home
Q/ What do you call a field full of skeletons?
A/ A Schofield
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anna Maxwell Martin is one of our best actresses. Her range is great but what's all this about her presenting??

Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought Sam Womack seems really nice. She laughs at herself in interviews I’ve seen her in

Reactions: 4
I read that Johnny Depp has been living in an English village somewhere apparently. He keeps a low (as much as he can) profile for the most part, and locals seem to like him when they've met him. I'll give him that, he seems like a pretty gracious and friendly guy.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I read that Johnny Depp has been living in an English village somewhere apparently. He keeps a low (as much as he can) profile for the most part, and locals seem to like him when they've met him. I'll give him that, he seems like a pretty gracious and friendly guy.
Oxford I heard.

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand is why cabin crew have so many stories.

Cilla is renowned for being a tit to cabin crew in particular, but when I fly I never really speak to the crew.

What's so special about Cilla being on planes?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.