Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny was lush back in the day. Him snd Kate moss were v cool
I guess they looked cool but they were drinking and doing drugs, Johnny smashed up the hotel rooms, etc. Plus I still find it creepy and a bit cliche that she was just out her teens and he was in his early 30s.
---
I read that Johnny Depp has been living in an English village somewhere apparently. He keeps a low (as much as he can) profile for the most part, and locals seem to like him when they've met him. I'll give him that, he seems like a pretty gracious and friendly guy.
He lives in Somerset in Kingston St Mary in what is known as Somerset House. No idea how he can afford it but he does live beyond his means.

Reactions: 10
He lives in Somerset in Kingston St Mary in what is known as Somerset House. No idea how he can afford it but he does live beyond his means.
I'm pretty sure he'd have been savvy enough to take a percentage of profits from POTC. Plus he's just signed another deal with Dior.

Doesn't Lukas have incredibly tiny feet?!
That's the first thing I noticed 😂

Samantha Janus/Womack: I used to really like Game On, the sitcom she was in in the 90s. If I remember correctly her character ended up with a man called Tarquin who was played by Crispin Bonham Carter. Also Pie in the Sky with Richard Griffiths, she was the waitress. I couldn't stand her character in Eastenders though. Wasn't she also in a short-lived sitcom with Denise Van Outen called Babes in the Wood, or something?

Whatever happened to Crispin Bonham Carter? I liked him. He played posh characters usually. He was a love interest for Edina Monsoon in an episode of Ab Fab. Jago Balfour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to Crispin Bonham Carter? I liked him. He played posh characters usually. He was a love interest for Edina Monsoon in an episode of Ab Fab. Jago Balfour.
Wasn’t he Mr Bingley in Pride and Prejudice? That 1995 adaption was the best.

Reactions: 23
I think Ian McKellan could be someone who, after his death, things may come to the surface. He comes across as a letch and a bit of a perv imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think Ian McKellan could be someone who, after his death, things may come to the surface. He comes across as a letch and a bit of a perv imo.
Oh no do you really think so?
I hope not. Purely and selfishly because LOTR will be unwatchable. And I love it.
I did meet him once, in a work capacity, and it was very brief and he was nice and I didn't get creepy vibes.
But I didn't believe the stories about Rolf Harris at first 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t he Mr Bingley in Pride and Prejudice? That 1995 adaption was the best.
BIB - It really was, absolutely game-changing.

Before then, Austen (and Dickens) were only done as dreary studio dramas on Sunday teatimes.

Reactions: 12
When the Spacey stuff came out, a few people mentioned him, saying he had wandering hands where young actors were concerned and would think nothing of rubbing against them or grabbing their asses.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I read that Johnny Depp has been living in an English village somewhere apparently. He keeps a low (as much as he can) profile for the most part, and locals seem to like him when they've met him. I'll give him that, he seems like a pretty gracious and friendly guy.
My sister's gardener also works for Johnny Depp. He says that Johnny loves living in the UK because no-one bothers him, the villagers just treat him as one of their own, and leave him alone. He said that JD is a very quiet guy, but very personable, and he always pays his bill on time, unlike a lot of wealthy folk.
(My sister is not wealthy, she lives in a 3-bed semi. She employs her gardener for a few hours each season, because she's too lazy to do her own pruning, plus she's scared of killing everything!)

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I went to see him earlier in the year, he was incredible. Fantastic legs lol.
His current partner is significantly younger than he is, ( i think its the fella that was in Mother Goose woth him)I really hope nothing dodgy comes out😕 as an actor I think he's wonderful

Reactions: 5
When the Spacey stuff came out, a few people mentioned him, saying he had wandering hands where young actors were concerned and would think nothing of rubbing against them or grabbing their asses.
Yeah him and Bryan Singer. Ian McKellan was in Apt Pupil which is notorious now for rumours about abuse

Reactions: 7
That's the first thing I noticed 😂

Samantha Janus/Womack: I used to really like Game On, the sitcom she was in in the 90s. If I remember correctly her character ended up with a man called Tarquin who was played by Crispin Bonham Carter. Also Pie in the Sky with Richard Griffiths, she was the waitress. I couldn't stand her character in Eastenders though. Wasn't she also in a short-lived sitcom with Denise Van Outen called Babes in the Wood, or something?

Used to love Game On. She was pretty good at comedy. And yes I remember Babe in the woods.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't he named as one of the people at Bryan Singers parties?

Reactions: 3
Yeah him and Bryan Singer. Ian McKellan was in Apt Pupil which is notorious now for rumours about abuse
Said it before I think there is a male 'me too' movement just waiting to happen. I thought the Brandon Fraser stuff would trigger it.

If it does happen I can imagine Ian McKellan being mentioned. John Barrowman too.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think it was Popbitch that had the story about how Sir Ian approached young actors. “Do you know the difference between a pork pie and a blow job?” Presuming it to be a joke and waiting in the punchline, there young actors would reply in the negative. “In which case, would you like to go in a picnic?” Sir Ian would reply.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Samantha Janus has she was then, was also the UK’s entry for Eurovision.

I saw her when she was younger. She was very beautiful in a weird way. Really striking to look at. Wasn’t there rumours of her having a relationship with Patrick Swayze, or have I mixed her up with someone else?

She is still lovely looking. She was recently on Loose Women talking about breast cancer. She came across really well. Spoke in an articulate way about her experience of the treatment, but funny as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.