Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the thick fools on her IG saying poor her and how she doesn’t have much luck are driving me mad!! Luck? All her animals die from preventable accidents including repeated rtas - once is bad luck or not an accident!!
She couldn’t give a duck,her gates are always open apparently,only 7 months ago the little darling doggie got killed.😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion time.

I don't like Miley Cyrus voice one bit, to me it sounds like a voice that has been absolutely ruined.

Also everyone feting her "look" right now. Its the same as in 2007/08 where everyone was saying how amazing Lily Allen looked. When she actually was in the midst of a full blown ED. If Miley Cyrus isn't in full on ED and/or got a serious drug habit I'll be shocked
I don't mind her voice, but her speaking voice is very deep for a woman her age.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.