Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too Much

VIP Member
Interesting how people who want a more "diverse" Bond can't stretch to suggesting more than the same two black actors to play him. Not even a hint of considering anyone else, or an Asian or Middle Eastern actor.
I think Henry Golding would be good

ETA: Already suggested I see!

Reactions: 2

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Has anyone come across any gossip about Brie Larson?

She’s an excellent actor but doesn’t come across very likeable.

And I read that she didn’t want to work with Teyonah Parris on The Marvels film. But it didn’t go into why or specific issues.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I loved The Salon! Whatever happened to Ricardo?
Yes it was on in 2003, I used to watch it whilst on maternity leave and breastfeeding my son...which is why I remember.
---
That is Leo Bancroft, who does Ruth Langsfords hair now.
I like Ruth...but he does an awful job, helmet hair...more hair spray than Donal Trump....
---
That is Leo Bancroft, who does Ruth Langsfords hair now.
I like Ruth...but he does an awful job, helmet hair...more hair spray than Donal Trump....
---
Yes it was on in 2003, I used to watch it whilst on maternity leave and breastfeeding my son...which is why I remember.
---

---

Sorry, to repeat but somebody above has just said the same thing...

Last edited:

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and obviously I’m not on the Schofe threads: but what I don’t get is where did the ‘feud’ between Schofe and Willoughbooby start?? Surely it can’t just be over his brother being a pweirdo? If you’re such good friends do you fall out over that?? Before I get shot down I honestly don’t know
I feel like something else has happened (she stood by him sacking the runner, his faux coming out, and there were rumours folk that Ant went to rehab to protect their brand)
What have I missed?
Maybe she just "didn't know her place?"

Last edited:

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Omg I love that TikTok has got hold of it!

What does Heather allude to? Or is it just vague?
How it was so bad she had to end the marriage and it wasn’t infidelity something that would rock the world if it came out! Watch tik tok it’s compelling lol

• Wow

vanderlyle

The view are from Dundee. I recall when that scumbag Pete Doherty came up to Dundee to play a gig with them, the police arrested the view’s singer and PD for possession as they were clocked together in the city centre and the police thought they were up to no good. They were.
Ooh!! Another dundonian! Waves from stobswell

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be too jealous, Phoebe cheats on everyone!
Fair point. Her reputation for sleeping with pretty much everyone she collaborates with¹ is actually mildly funny.

¹probably not including Hayley Williams, who is painfully straight 😅

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I flicked that over tonight. Other half is a PSB fan, never did much for me and watching some of it tonight it still didn’t. Nice to see Bowie looking suave though.

Reactions: 1

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Quick question as I’m not sure if it was somebody who posted it in this thread or the Kardashian’s one. It was a gossip site which has the thread in monthly threads and has shows all of the gossip from other sites such as CDAN and others on there. I can’t remember what it’s called as I stupidly wiped my phone.
huge thanks and sorry if I’ve derailed this.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
But the films aren’t based in the time they were written. Otherwise there wouldn’t be mobile phones or half the gadgets he uses/technology available to him in the films. No-one complains those aren’t appropriate
No I know, I’m just saying it feels like they’re shoe horning Woke/change into a Film Franchise for the sake of it. Like let’s be honest there’s a million other things wrong with it that could be commented on or changed.