Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Can someone translate what they mean when they talk about a jaw injury? It sounds as serious as can be but I'm not sure what would be survivable?

And has anyone else being having issues with writing posts on tattle? Now when I'm typing the cursor seems to move around in the textbox so I constantly have to delete.

I also have loads of lines inserted as I'm typing so have to delete all if these.

Is this happening to anyone else?
I find the spell correct on here very random and weird. It seems to have a mind of its own!

Reactions: 3

YogaKitty444

Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an arsehole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
Him and his wife are very involved in the church, aren't they?

• Wow

Warpaint

VIP Member
I’m surprised they are still a band, I remember that one song back from 2007 (?)
Loads of these 00's bands that had a few hits in the Indie wave 15 odd years ago seem to be all over the festivals this year. But thinking about it they probably have been the whole time, just happy to take a mid to low slot and churn out the songs.

Pipsy

VIP Member
The one who tried to break it up didn't seem all that surprised. Perhaps he's known for it or they've been fighting behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The mention of Sam Fox reminds me I have really non interesting fact about her. A friend of mine back home is the cousin of the Australian fraudster that went out with her briefly. It was hot gossip when we were teens!
Was that the slimming tea fella?

annanuttall

VIP Member
Quick question as I’m not sure if it was somebody who posted it in this thread or the Kardashian’s one. It was a gossip site which has the thread in monthly threads and has shows all of the gossip from other sites such as CDAN and others on there. I can’t remember what it’s called as I stupidly wiped my phone.
huge thanks and sorry if I’ve derailed this.
ONTD?
---
Oh No They Didn't https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/

Last edited:

Nordic

Hmmm I was hoping for a Middle Eastern Bond.
Posh mind you, but recruited for his ethnicity,
Bond has to be thirty something too.

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
The whole thing was really weird - a big 'touching of the tat' section, ending with him wearing a single glove. Wtf?
I thought he was getting ready for an impromptu gold welding sesh. You know to really entertain us proles. I've got lighter looking serious welding gloves.