Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s going to be a carbon copy of Love Island. It will be a dating show with middle-aged people. Whatever format that takes I don’t think it’s been confirmed yet

Reactions: 6
'you've got a text'
'hang on, let me get my glasses on'

Reactions: 122
It was so long ago I might be remembering wrong but I think she pulled her emmy nomination because she didn't think she deserved it- her character hadn't been on screen that much that year. But it was something seen as "difficult" which didn't help, even though it was actually a pretty decent thing to do.

Reactions: 17
Oh for god's sake actors do that ALL the time

Reactions: 11
I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

Reactions: 27
What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways

Reactions: 41
What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways
I agree. Recidivism is high with these repulsive individuals. I read some of the comments below the article in the Mail when it was published earlier. A fair few apologists, leave him alone, he has served his time etc. I wonder what their search history is.

Reactions: 29
Freed last month, straight back on it. You are right he will never change. What a horrible vile human being. Waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 34
Do any of you follow Richard E Grant on Instagram? I feel for him, losing his wife, but his IG can be so hammy. He reposted this guy taking him off.It is him to a T. The same guy does Kiera Knightly and Adele.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think that Gary Glitter and other weirdo scum will ever change or be rehabilitated no matter what
There needs to be an island far far away called hell on earth for them to piss off to !

Reactions: 34
I don’t think that Gary Glitter and other weirdo scum will ever change or be rehabilitated no matter what
There needs to be an island far far away called hell on earth for them to piss off to !
Solitary confinement for the rest of their days.

Reactions: 12
Gary Glitter referred to “onion” which denotes the dark web. Only a matter of time before he broke his terms. Do you think the guards sang “Hello! Hello! You’re back again!“ to him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 29
On the topic of comedians...can anyone remember the story of Stephen K Amos and the young fan who he allegedly groomed? I'm sure he (the fan) ended up commiting suicide.
No!! Really! I went to see him live after seeing him on TV, he was great but never heard much else from him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.