Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I hope they at least dye his hair blonde. I think they've got Cameron Cook spot on, but I definitely pictured Tony Baddingham and Declan O'Hara as older than David Tennant and Aidan Turner. Declan is basically an overly-cultured Terry Wogan.
Aiden Turner will be Tiggy's dad ... I know she's supposed to be young but how young are they going? :ROFLMAO: I won't complain too much because I'll be watching for Aiden anyway.

I see Jilly's latest book 'Tackle' has been delayed because the publishers wanted more sex.

Reactions: 4

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I loved Blur, Damon in particular.
Now I think he's a complete bellend.

Looking back, he was so rude. I recently rewatched him being interviewed by Chris Evans on TFI around the time that morning glory was doing much better than their album and was tipped to win the Brits. Chris is visibly uncomfortable during the whole thing. I think Damon was largely disliked by everyone, including his own bandmates.
---
And he has aged as badly as Mark Owen. o_O
I heard him on a podcast a while back and it seemed like he was constantly trying to one up the host and make himself sound superior. I hadn't heard him interviewed much before and it didn't leave a great impression.

L3moning

VIP Member
Does anyone ever get the feeling they have crossed paths with people on this thread or others in real life 👀

I've three:

1. A woman from Cork who comments a Cork decor influencers thread

2. Someone here I have a feeling I have met through my ITV connections

3. Someone here I have either crossed paths with socially in North London or through my former life in PR 🤔
Not quite, but there is someone here who uses a similar username, and seems to have similar views, to someone I "know" via a different forum.

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
I was at an Ocean Colour Scene concert when they had just had their first hit, Paul Weller was in the audience, I was standing quite close to him, I love his music, my older cousin got me into the Jam ( I was a bit young when they were out) and so I thought I would shuffle along a bit and say hello, he promptly told me to piss off!, I didn't take it to heart just figured I was bothering him and so I shuffled off back to my friend who wanted to go and have a go at him for being bloody rude, she didn't and we just enjoyed the rest of the Ocean Colour Scene concert. I still love Paul Wellers music mind.
Ok maybe not then …😬

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
She is queen of the death stare. That's basically all she did in Game of Thrones :ROFLMAO: no no, she was really good in GoT, fair play to her, she was excellent amongst so many big players. That death stare though!

View attachment 2039496
I love her in the worst witch. My little girl watches it on Netflix and was devastated when her character did a spell and changed the way she looked (clearly because she had left). She’s a great actress

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I was 19 in 1994 and hated britpop. I saw Jeff Buckley that year and he was amazing but when I saw him a year later his voice was shot.
i love jeff buckley and am so jealous! you’re right about his voice though, so unique but his vocal technique was so bad. i don’t think it would have lasted him much longer, or he would have had to adapt his style, but sadly we’ll never know :(

• Heart

dramaismymiddlename

Press rules need tightening up. It shouldn't be right that they can still stalk you and take your photo against your will when you're out having private time with loved ones. If you go to an award ceremony or movie premiere etc then fair play you're fair game as it's like work because you're there to promote something or the publicity of being there. But he shouldn't be getting stick for being protective of his family.
No right to privacy in a public place

Reactions: 3

Nordic

I find Stephen Bartlett unbearable.
Tried listening to his podcast once and he just interrupted Mary Portas the ENTIRE time to talk about himself and I'm fed up of his nonsense quotes on bloody LinkedIn too!
Get weird vibes that he's insufferable IRL
I like Stephen and he’s done some great charitable work but there’s been a recent hatchet job on him by one of the broadsheets iirc criticising his business valuation.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
They did a UK tour in 2018, and I went to see them 😊

If I remember correctly, all four of them were meant to be doing the tour, but it ended up just being George, Mikey and Roy.
Was just going to post the same as I saw them too. They were brilliant.