Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmopps

VIP Member
I admit to wishing I were in her shoes, she’s besties with Pedro Pascal 🥰 and sat next to my long standing love Liam tonight. 🥰

Reactions: 4

S4buk

VIP Member
Don’t apologise, I’m not a mod 🤣

I think I read at the start (when I joined not the start of Tattle) that the website is America based so it’s ok to name away. Someone more knowledgeable than me might be able to confirm.
I’m pretty sure that’s the ‘loophole’ unlike DS.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
"...some of the finest acting talent Britain has to offer..."

Danny Dyer and Emily Atack????

Sadly, it seems I'm going to have to bootleg it watch it totally legally for Oliver Chris, who has been a favourite of mine since Green Wing.
I loved him in Bluestone 42. It pretty much collapsed once he left.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I've no idea if Jamie Lee Curtis is any good in this film I suspect part of the reason she win was because she was a legacy vote - someone deserving who been around for years. Bit like Angela!!!
She was brilliant in the film; well deserved, frankly.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
You've never read Rivals?? You need to correct that immediately!! ;)

I'm hoping it'll be like all the fuss when Daniel Craig was announced as Bond and there were a lot of mutterings about how Bond couldn't be blonde, but he ended up doing a spectacular job. Actually I think Daniel Craig would make a great RCB for the later books when he's in his 50s/60s.
I haven't read any Jilly Cooper since the 90s, summer reading sorted.

L3moning

VIP Member
Wow, what an image eh? Back in the days camera phones didn't exist and you could freely play without pics appearing - I miss those days :)
I'm not sure I'd care too much about pics of me sucking off celebrities appearing. They might if they weren't out though 😅

And I don't hang out with anyone, really, let alone celebrities, so the odds of it coming up are slim 🤣

• Haha
My husband and I met Sharleen Spiteri at a party a few years back. She chatted with us for a bit. She was far more talkative with him than with me, though it was nice of her to spend time with us.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
A Percy Jackson series! Do tell more.
it’s coming to disney+ not netflix (i was wrong!), i think they’ve only just started filming.

i went to their twitter to get a link for you and saw they’d only announced lance r’s casting at the end of january :(

• Sad
  • Heart

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
I’ve seen her out and about and she’s always been pleasant. Very smiley
I remember when Alison was on my local BBC station, WM. (West Midlands lol)With Daz Hale. Always very down to earth and funny. When she left I had no idea that within a few years she round be everywhere lol
And her accent isn't much different to mine😬...if that's a good thing, I don't know 🙈🤣🤣

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂
Taking the piss aside, I think it's great, really lol
I'm a fan of the music of a certain group from the 80s and many of my mates still follow religiously, and the hairstyle if you can still get it up, is much prized lol

• Haha