Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ant McPartlin back on the sauce? He’s muddled his words up a few times on tonight’s SNT. He also has this sort of rigid perma fixed grin a lot of the time. He isn’t as ‘natural’ as Dec is
Agree plus Dec has more lines I noticed.. .excuse the pun.lol.

Reactions: 10
A friend has said Ant has gone a bit manic since going sober and suspects the alcohol and pain killers were actually subduing an overarching mental health difficulty or neurodivergency and whatever we're seeing is the real him now, unmasked.

Dec is a sweetheart and i think he has real twin flame in ant. He loves him so much ( platonically!!)but I think he's definitely the one that keeps them on tv

Reactions: 45
Read somewhere that he has ADHD

Reactions: 3
Dec proved he could totally go it alone when Ant was recovering

Reactions: 38
Ah glad Jack Black was nice. I can just hear him saying 'well hello there' He popped up recently in an article about 'the rudest celebs I've met' and I found it hard to believe. He just seems too funny and smiley. I wonder what he was filming in NZ?
I presume the Orlando Bloom affair happened during Lord of the Rings.

Reactions: 17
Ant said he has ADHD around the time he got done for drink driving, which really doesn’t help the stigma around ADHD, and he’s never mentioned it since.

Reactions: 11
Ant often seems to have a barely repressed irritation and anger, especially on Takeaway. He comes across better on I'm a Celeb. Maybe he's a morning person

Reactions: 11
It may be controversial saying but Karen Brady is like what Jacqueline Gold was. I worked at AS in the early 2020’s and she was a diva, JG that is. Men were scared of her and she got her way by being really intimidating. Having a rich dad made everything easy for her.

Reactions: 15
Im sure I read that Ant has ADHD a while back. Would explain an awful lot. Its also very common for people with ADHD to be on the autism spectrum. When I used to post on Digital Spy years ago before any of Ant’s substance abuse became public knowledge I can remember someone who worked in TV saying that Dec is Eric Morecambe to Ant’s Ernie Wise. He’s the most naturally talented and carries Ant. Dec also comes across as being genuinely nice, which i‘m not sure Ant is.

Reactions: 22
Jack would've been filming King Kong.

Yes to Orlando Bloom.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.