Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Antoine De Caunes, and the Romeo Cleaners.
To this day, I would ride Antoine De Caunes like a seaside donkey.

True fact: thanks to my raging hormonal lust for him, I managed to get a pretty smashing grade in French and ended up working for a wee while in Brussels for the EU.

I’ve had some wine so will likely delete this in the morning but rest assured that AdC + my teenage hormones = good cyber security between the UK and the EU for a wee while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't get why they're getting rid of Ken Bruce to, ostensibly, get a younger audience and then they hire Vernon Kaye?! I can't imagine he'd bring many new listeners with him, and the Ken fans won't hang around. Stupid decision.

"We want a new, fresh, younger Bond so we're replacing Daniel Craig with Tom Hardy."

Reactions: 17
I really do think Ken Bruce left Radio 2 of his own accord, why not, he’ll get paid more at the new station, it’s a great pre-retirement earner.

It seems like the real insult from Radio 2 is that they’re kicking him out earlier than planned. Why?! It makes no sense, and doesn’t benefit anyone. And imho replacing him with Vernon adds insult to injury.

Reactions: 23
Talking of pop quizes, I found this guy is uploading an episode a day of the 80s Pop Quiz! David Grant looks older then than now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sue Barker, Steve Wright, Ken. How long before the Beeb bin off Huw Edwards and Clive Myrie from the news and replace them with some other muppet who can barely string a coherent sentence together?
I must be one of the few people not sorry to see the back of both Sue Barker and Steve Wright. I love my tennis and watch Wimbledon religiously every year but despite of Sue Barker not because of her. She won’t be missed in my house (even if that does put me at risk of incurring the wrath of Cliff!😂). And Steve Wright’s show was just sounding really old to me, it had lost its shine. I’m actually loving Scott Mills in that slot, he’s making my work afternoons much more fun.

I will riot if Huw and Clive go anywhere though!

Reactions: 12
I must be one of the few people not sorry to see the back of both Sue Barker and Steve Wright. I love my tennis and watch Wimbledon religiously every year but despite of Sue Barker not because of her. She won’t be missed in my house (even if that does put me at risk of incurring the wrath of Cliff!😂). And Steve Wright’s show was just sounding really old to me, it had lost its shine. I’m actually loving Scott Mills in that slot, he’s making me work afternoons much more fun.

I will riot if Huw and Clive go anywhere though!
I can't stand Steve. Fortunately my journeys to work don't feature him any more but when they did I'd switch stations.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To this day, I would ride Antoine De Caunes like a seaside donkey.

True fact: thanks to my raging hormonal lust for him, I managed to get a pretty smashing grade in French and ended up working for a wee while in Brussels for the EU.

I’ve had some wine so will likely delete this in the morning but rest assured that AdC + my teenage hormones = good cyber security between the UK and the EU for a wee while.
Please don’t delete this!
With love from a Tattler who has also had some wine 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really do think Ken Bruce left Radio 2 of his own accord, why not, he’ll get paid more at the new station, it’s a great pre-retirement earner.

It seems like the real insult from Radio 2 is that they’re kicking him out earlier than planned. Why?! It makes no sense, and doesn’t benefit anyone.
It is obviously within their rights as he has chosen to move on, but it just makes them look bitter really.

Reactions: 10
---
bleeping LOVED that show. I remember L7 performing in t-shirts with their muffs out.
God, imagine people getting their muffs out now (ie HAVING a proud muffage) would be the most radical act.
It would knock Sam Smith's fetish parade and Madonna/all the old men having a much younger lover into a cooked hat.

PS Sam no you cannot get on that bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love Pink but she seems to randomly spilling a LOT of tea whilst promoting her latest album.

- Didn’t/doesn’t like Christina A
- Feels like a big sister to Britney (errr?)
- ‘Madonna doesn’t like me’

it all feels a bit….tacky? Is it new management or something?
I saw the interview and I didn’t think it was a bad as the media wrote what she said out to be, esp the Madonna thing.

She said, she made a bad joke about Madonna after meeting her years ago in an interview and it hurt Madonna.

Christina is a diva / difficult person that is not knew but in that interview she said her issue really lay with Linda Perry for “betraying her” and working with other people when Linda wasn’t interested in that at all and it was Pink that begged and begged her to become a writer for her album as Linda was her favourite artist.

It all just seemed like a bunch of teenage drama that for some reason is getting dug back out!

Reactions: 8
No sympathy for Ken Bruce.

He’s recorded a trailer for his new show on Boomer FM or wherever he’s going which is due to start airing next week. He can’t have his cake and eat it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.