Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Pink….

I can understand her dissing other female artists 20 years ago when she was young and didn’t know better, but I don’t understand she’s coming out with things like that now.

She doesn’t even need to. I know she’s not everyone‘s cup of tea, but she’s got a great voice, and puts in a brilliant show, she should be above using petty dramas for attention these days you know?

I actually really like Christina Aguilera, she probably is a total witch, but she doesn’t pretend to be “nice”. Her recent album Liberation is fantastic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh this seems very unlikely Ken Bruce. Something kicking off at the beeb?
[/QUOTE]
I was just reading this as a twatter pal asked about sending him some whisky.

Reactions: 4
Go on Ken. In your last week call all the Radio 2 bigwigs bastards, play the 20 minute uncensored version of "My Neck, My Back" and urinate all over the mixing desk.

You know you want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Go on Ken. In your last week call all the Radio 2 bigwigs bastards, play the 20 minute uncensored version of "My Neck, My Back" and urinate all over the mixing desk.

You know you want to.
Yaass! May I request he plays the uncensored version of this as his last song?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yaass! May I request he plays the uncensored version of this as his last song?

Yes! Give everyone the answers to Popmaster. Change the name to Plopmaster. Or Cockmaster.
Smash up the Elton John piano. Scream "I am Kenneth. Hear me roar!"

Ok I'm probably over egging this a bit now...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh this seems very unlikely Ken Bruce. Something kicking off at the beeb?
I said not long ago that if Ken goes we should riot!🤬 They must be so pissed off he‘s taking Pop Master with him but they should have thought about that before they forced him out. Horrible ageist, woke shits the BBC are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yes! Give everyone the answers to Popmaster. Change the name to Plopmaster. Or Cockmaster.
Smash up the Elton John piano. Scream "I am Kenneth. Hear me roar!"

Ok I'm probably over egging this a bit now...
Love Ken Goes Rogue! I’m actually laughing out loud! Giving away the answers to Popmaster is 100% the wildest and most controversial thing he could do.

“You’re one year out, now duck off! Now, here’s the travel report.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look at the replies to his tweet. He is very well liked in the industry, lots of comments from famous people saying how much they’ll miss him and other comments from people who work in radio saying how nice he was to them when starting out. The BBC have shot themselves in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Look at the replies to his tweet. He is very well liked in the industry, lots of comments from famous people saying how much they’ll miss him and other comments from people who work in radio saying how nice he was to them when starting out. The BBC have shot themselves in the foot.
Totally. I know I was laughing, but in all seriousness he makes Radio 2 fun, without even trying, he’s SUCH a skilled professional that he makes it look effortless.

I love that he’s taking Popmaster with him, no one else could do it like him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, stupid way to treat him when the BBC needs all the friends it can get.

Reactions: 13
I said not long ago that if Ken goes we should riot!🤬 They must be so pissed off he‘s taking Pop Master with him but they should have thought about that before they forced him out. Horrible ageist, woke shits the BBC are.
I really don’t know what’s going on there at the moment. I know things have to change but I loved Steve Wright in the afternoon and Scott mills just doesn’t cut it for me. Radio 2 are coming across really petty to do this to Ken.
——

if there’s one song I cannot stand it’s Lady Marmalade so the entire trio were dreadful IMO, never liked Christina Aguilera's music and Pink always writes such fighty songs, she’s a middle aged married woman ffs…..just grow up.

Tell you another song I can’t stand….. Proud Mary. Every twit and his wife wants a crack at it, it’s SO overdone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sue Barker, Steve Wright, Ken. How long before the Beeb bin off Huw Edwards and Clive Myrie from the news and replace them with some other muppet who can barely string a coherent sentence together?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sue Barker, Steve Wright, Ken. How long before the Beeb bin off Huw Edwards and Clive Myrie from the news and replace them with some other muppet who can barely string a coherent sentence together?
Not Huw and Clive! They are stalwarts 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does this sound like the rap in Vogue?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I really don’t know what’s going on there at the moment. I know things have to change but I loved Steve Wright in the afternoon and Scott mills just doesn’t cut it for me. Radio 2 are coming across really petty to do this to Ken.
——

if there’s one song I cannot stand it’s Lady Marmalade so the entire trio were dreadful IMO, never liked Christina Aguilera's music and Pink always writes such fighty songs, she’s a middle aged married woman ffs…..just grow up.

Tell you another song I can’t stand….. Proud Mary. Every twit and his wife wants a crack at it, it’s SO overdone.
Quartet: Lil Kim, Mya, Christina, Pink (with a little bit of Missy Elliott)

I liked Pink when she first came on the scene singing more r’n’b songs then she became too angsty. There’s no denying Christina has some lungs on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Am I right in saying Pink wanted “Beautiful” but Linda Perry gave it to Christina?
Lol if so 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.