Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s not just me. I don’t get Monty Python at all.
Yeah, me too. Normally, even if I don't find something funny I can see what people see in it but Monty Python just seems like entitled men making stupid little jokes in silly voices and finding themselves hilarious.

Reactions: 22
Can’t be easy for Ben as a recovering alcoholic at events like this, also I’d say all the fairness and lovey tit is a pain in the hoop

Reactions: 17
I do too.
I know he got stick for saying he was driven to drink because he felt trapped in his last marriage but I actually think that was really brave of him to say. It happens to a lot of people in marriages that aren't right. He wasn't slating Garner he was saying the situation made him depressed.

I do think he is probably hardwork and he goes for women that have nurturing, motherly airs about them. In any video I've seen on JLo and him, including this one, she seems like she is constantly minding him, checking on him and reassuring him. He's clearly not very well even if he's off the jar
I agree with that. People took that interview out of context and said Affleck was blaming his ex wife for his drinking. He was clearly just being honest about why he started drinking. I listened to the interview and he was full of praise for Jennifer Garner and certainly never blamed her for anything.

Remember when he called their marriage 'work' in his Oscar speech as well? People acted like that was crime of the century too. Granted, it wasn't the most romantic of things to say but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only thing he said and at least he was being real. It seems to me like some people/media are just waiting to find something wrong with anything he says or does.

He did look uncomfortable more than anything at the Grammys. I don't doubt he just went to support JLo. But what I love is that he knew he'd gone viral and he still chose not to change his expression :LOL: Here's a video from the seat filler who was sat next to them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Ben wants to go for a cigarette? I think JLo not only hates him smoking but also knows there’s a high chance he won’t come back. He looks like he’d rather tit in his hands and clap than spend another second at the Grammys and is clearly just there for her.
He knew they were on camera and he said something like "can I have a drink" to which Jennifer was like no! Then he looked at camera and sort of smiled. I actually thought it was quite amusing.

Reactions: 6
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
Two of my friends caught him back in December in a restaurant whilst he was doing panto. He was candoodling with someone who wasn’t Vanessa Feltz, we’ve been waiting for this to come out for ages 🥲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Lauren Goodger uses that filter as well (the v-shaped chin) - it's hilarious as you know in real photos she has at least two more chins and is much larger IRL. (An example of today's filters from Loz: https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...e-had-a-reduction.36903/page-23#post-13884997). Madonna does seem to try and take care of her figure (though the arse implants were a baffling addition).

I do agree that Madonna seems "off" these days, but I can't put my finger on why. As if she's lost control of...something. Very needy too, at this point in her life she should relax and know she's still the most famous woman in the world and let her successors do their thing.

Her legacy is secured, why taint it? Someone said it's similar to Michael Jackson and I get where they're coming from. There's almost a desperation about her.
Lauryn Goodman is the worst for this… using filters and looks nothing like herself

Reactions: 4
What in the name of window suckers has she done to herself this time?

I'm no professional, but what use is this sort of thing (butterfly lips) if the filler is known to just migrates around? Won't it lose its shape soon, seeing as even normal filler just seems to moves out of the lips into the upper lip section quite easily?

Reactions: 4
Two of my friends caught him back in December in a restaurant whilst he was doing panto. He was candoodling with someone who wasn’t Vanessa Feltz, we’ve been waiting for this to come out for ages 🥲
Was the other person female? Poor Vanessa

Reactions: 5
What in the name of window suckers has she done to herself this time?

Who says being dumb doesn't pay. She can't even spell spatula
67497593-11730863-image-a-63_1675934244145[1].jpg

(The filler migrating to the lips to create a "moustache" is something Fatty Goodger suffers from, chronically...there's that v-shaped chisel chin filter again)
Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 17-22-53 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.