Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just Madonna’s fillers or whatever she‘s had done, the bleached eyebrows make her look so different too.
She’s always had really great eyebrow, it’s so jarring to see her look like she doesn’t have any now.

Reactions: 22
I did hear whispers about that a while back!! He is nortotious for shagging around and I think she has someone!! Yes it could be possible!! I’d say 75%
While it's been well reported he's a serial shagger, I've always wondered if the whole Lemonade Beyoncé exposes her cheating husband to The Carters reconciliation album narrative was fabricated for publicity/a veneer of depth to Beyoncé's music (he also made an album about it).

As in, I believe he's slept around but that they chose to come up with this whole narrative to create more of a buzz/publicity for their projects.

I always thought the way that Beyoncé stalkers fans made death threats to and hurled abuse at any woman who's ever been within 50 ft of Jay Z was disgusting. It's been said more than once that "Becky with the good hair" wasn't even a real person, but they won't listen.

Reactions: 18
The only time I‘vs thought Beyoncé was on drugs was from this Destiny’s Child interview in Amsterdam, from 2001.

Apparently they were just tired. It’s fun either way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have a real soft spot for Gazza. Met him many years ago when my daughter was about six and my lad nine. Son was desperate for a picture and Gazza beckoned over my daughter too. He tried to pick her up to stand her on the table in front of him but he was so thin and so weak he couldn’t do it. That Jimmy bloke he hung about with was with him and he nodded to him, he picked up daughter and stood her on the table in front of him.
What sticks in my mind though is the time he had for the pair of them, big hugs, lots of chatting. He was absolutely not leaving her out of that moment and it showed just what a huge heart he had really.

Always makes me a bit sad when he has problems, he’s had so many people taking advantage over the years I think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I have a real soft spot for Gazza. Met him many years ago when my daughter was about six and my lad nine. Son was desperate for a picture and Gazza beckoned over my daughter too. He tried to pick her up to stand her on the table in front of him but he was so thin and so weak he couldn’t do it. That Jimmy bloke he hung about with was with him and he nodded to him, he picked up daughter and stood her on the table in front of him.
What sticks in my mind though is the time he had for the pair of them, big hugs, lots of chatting. He was absolutely not leaving her out of that moment and it showed just what a huge heart he had really.

Always makes me a bit sad when he has problems, he’s had so many people taking advantage over the years I think.
He used to beat his wife…some huge heart. He wasn’t weak when he was giving her a slap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He used to beat his wife…some huge heart. He wasn’t weak when he was giving her a slap.
Not something I knew tbh.
Not denying he’s had his issues, and he’s clearly not whiter than white, but he’s also been used by a lot of people over the years and is certainly gullible.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand that man for his comments about the Scottish. Insufferable, pompous idiot.
Idiot being the right word. He had one of his usual moans, tweeting the BBC at Xmas asking why they had never shown any Python films or TV series for decades. It didn't take long for people to remind him that it was last shown in 2019 then Netflix got the license for it, something he should know since he would have had to sign to okay it....funnily enough, he was quiet after that. As for Fawlty Towers coming back, I can't see it being a success. He and many others think it was all down to him but his ex-wife helped him create and write it and it was their performances along with the other cast members that made it what it was, not just him. It was of its day and would never be allowed now. It will be nothing more than a watered-down parody, something he has to know yet he will still moan and blame everyone else when it inevitably flops.

Reactions: 24
Zac Efron has a new nick name, Zac Muff-ron - Due to an article in the DM where a 'friend' of an ex lover tells how he was always going down on her! 🤭 Good lad!

Edit: Other news Gandalf is moaning he has to have an 'intimacy coordinator' on set - I wonder why............
Anything written in a tabloid about this man is paid for. The last decade of this man's life has been incredibly sketchy and dangerous. I hope hes doing better.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Having a brain fart moment and can’t be arsed to search back on thread but was it on here that I saw the frosty vid of Bennifer at the Grammys or on Twitter? If it wasn’t here, you need to see it. It isn’t all sunshine and roses with them.

The only time I‘vs thought Beyoncé was on drugs was from this Destiny’s Child interview in Amsterdam, from 2001.

Apparently they were just tired. It’s fun either way.

Yea, they're just tired, and I'm the queen of Sheba. lmao. I'm really bad at telling when people are high and even I can tell ain't nobody sober in that clip except the interviewer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a video of Beyoncé sitting court side at a basketball game looking absolutely wasted somewhere on the net, I’ll try and find it.

Internal BBC health and safety review findings due imminently for Freddie Flintoff's crash, but the article says the government Health and Safety Executive's review found no evidence of serious failings that would require a formal investigation.

There’s a video of Beyoncé sitting court side at a basketball game looking absolutely wasted somewhere on the net, I’ll try and find it.
I know the one you mean! Some were saying it’s proof of MK Ultra cos she’s acting so bizarre.

Reactions: 4
No, it’s definitely, 💯, genuinely a real thing.

I had a photo taken by one of those cameras. Even though I’m middle aged, I effortlessly look like a young Julie Christie, picture a sublime, classic beauty…..one photo with that lens and all of a sudden I‘ve become my wonky-eyed grandad.

bleeping lying photographer and his hole camera.

I feel for Madonna. We have both been slighted by the Lens of Honesty Lies 😭
I love your wonky eyed grandad and I bet he's a much classier person than Julie Christie could ever hope to be :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having a brain fart moment and can’t be arsed to search back on thread but was it on here that I saw the frosty vid of Bennifer at the Grammys or on Twitter? If it wasn’t here, you need to see it. It isn’t all sunshine and roses with them.
I saw it on Twitter, it was quite informative about their relationship wasn't it..and then when JLo spots the camera and realises 🤭
---

Here you go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Ben wants to go for a cigarette? I think JLo not only hates him smoking but also knows there’s a high chance he won’t come back. He looks like he’d rather tit in his hands and clap than spend another second at the Grammys and is clearly just there for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.