Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why set up a whole expensive charity and phone operation to actively encourage people to call and risking outing him or others.
Well exactly. But I think that's the implication that people make. The other one, presumably, would be that they passed details of the callers onto the abusers so they'd have more victims (which is equally dumb, for various reasons).

Reactions: 13
Middle aged man? Armie Hammer's character was 24!

Too old to be having relations with a 17 year old, I'll grant you, but come on.
Problem is armie was 30 at the time and easily looks it.

I don't get the Timothy fuss at all, he is an OK actor but pretty much the same in everything

Reactions: 12
Regarding Apple Martin and rumours of her expulsion. She was at Harvard Westlake and then transferred to Crossroads in her senior year which is a celebrity school. The tabloids posted that she graduated from HW but that was not true. HW have white graduation robes and Crossroads have green which was what Apple was wearing.
Although Goop hasn’t disclosed where Apple has gone to college, there are TikTok’s that have stated Apple is at Vanderbilt.

I don't get the Timothy fuss at all, he is an OK actor but pretty much the same in everything
As I say, he's cute, but what I've seen of him (admittedly not much) he doesn't seem like a great actor.

Reactions: 4
Interesting article in the Daily Mail this morning.

I came in to mention this…I reckon thr DM have a lot of stuff on him; they’ve been hinting at it for years. Long before all the rehab/drink driving stuff happened.

Reactions: 32
I came in to mention this…I reckon thr DM have a lot of stuff on him; they’ve been hinting at it for years. Long before all the rehab/drink driving stuff happened.
And they were one of the worst for giving Lisa all the flack with the pics of her putting out the bins and other unflattering photo plus all the stuff about her getting 30million pay off as if she had been sat on her backside all their marriage whilst he flogged himself to death to provide her with the lifestyle she had become used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And they were one of the worst for giving Lisa all the flack with the pics of her putting out the bins and other unflattering photo plus all the stuff about her getting 30million pay off as if she had been sat on her backside all their marriage whilst he flogged himself to death to provide her with the lifestyle she had become used to.
There seem to be two sides to the DM - a lot of their stories seem to be planted at the bidding of the various PR people (the ones from the ITV stable, The Kardashian’s team, etc.,)
And then they’ll run stories like this morning’s on Ant. Plus lots of little nothing type stories where they’re saying that they know something we don’t. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if there’s an injunction somewhere involving Ant.

Reactions: 26
Interesting article in the Daily Mail this morning.

I have a really hard time with how he was let away with everything he did. I don't have any interest in watching them any more. Dec was grand on his own - well I know he had cohosts like Holly - but it worked.

The way Ant treated his ex wife was unforgivable and I'm certain that she went through hell living with him at the height of his addiction. I'm delighted for her that she got the house and that huge payout. She deserved it and more.

Interesting that Caroline was brought into that. She was treated very differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Why? Why why why why do we have to see this?

Bring back the days of Cary Grant and others who not only dressed sharp but were down with behaving civilized in public.
I really dislike him. I don’t even know why. His dress sense makes me cringe. He waltzes around red carpets and film premieres like a dog with two dicks. Just really gives me the boak.
The new “big thing”! He’s about 7 stone dripping wet and has no sex appeal what so ever. What do young girls see in him? I don’t get it. I read an article where they compared him to a young Leo! Erm, no! Leo had looks and talent!
I agree, bring us another Cary Grant or a new Rat Pack. A Jack Nicholson or a Clint Eastwood! Whatever happened to a good old fashioned movie star! It must be me and my age 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really dislike him. I don’t even know why. His dress sense makes me cringe. He waltzes around red carpets and film premieres like a dog with two dicks. Just really gives me the boak.
The new “big thing”! He’s about 7 stone dripping wet and has no sex appeal what so ever. What do young girls see in him? I don’t get it. I read an article where they compared him to a young Leo! Erm, no! Leo had looks and talent!
I agree, bring us another Cary Grant or a new Rat Pack. A Jack Nicholson or a Clint Eastwood! Whatever happened to a good old fashioned movie star! It must be me and my age 😂
Your username is perfect with this comment 😂

I’m with you, I don’t get it. Not sexy in the slightest, he looks like a ten year old girl. In fact he’s the spitting image of that girl in stranger things

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He appeals to people who like the current trend for feminine male beauty, rather than a more masculine look. Through history what's attractive goes in cycles, and his more feminine 'pretty' look is trendy at the moment. Same as Harry Styles etc.

Leo dicaprio also had this look at same age, but he had also already built up an interesting body of acting work from a young age. Timothy doesn't have that, it's all very samey performances....quiet staring into the camera or distance.

I think the childline thing was more about identifying potential victims who wouldn’t be believed, and were from vulnerable backgrounds - therefore ripe to abuse and exploit more. I’m horrified at all these posters laughing and sneering about it to be honest.
My relative was in a children’s home in the 70’s and there were a few boys that were taken out on the evenings by men in suits- with the full cooperation of the staff. My uncle says they all lived in absolute fear of being ‘picked’ and would act as mouthy and wild as possible as they seemed to prefer the quiet ones.
I’m confused why people think this is beyond the realms of possibility, I guess you’re lucky it seems so ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Your username is perfect with this comment 😂

I’m with you, I don’t get it. Not sexy in the slightest, he looks like a ten year old girl. In fact he’s the spitting image of that girl in stranger things
This is funny because my friend's daughter was mad about him for ages but then it turned out she was a lesbian and she said "I guess I really should have realised when my only celebrity crush was a man who looked like Nancy from Stranger Things" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the childline thing was more about identifying potential victims who wouldn’t be believed, and were from vulnerable backgrounds - therefore ripe to abuse and exploit more. I’m horrified at all these posters laughing and sneering about it to be honest.
My relative was in a children’s home in the 70’s and there were a few boys that were taken out on the evenings by men in suits- with the full cooperation of the staff. My uncle says they all lived in absolute fear of being ‘picked’ and would act as mouthy and wild as possible as they seemed to prefer the quiet ones.
I’m confused why people think this is beyond the realms of possibility, I guess you’re lucky it seems so ridiculous.
That I have no trouble believing and we already know is true, the setting up of childline and crimewatch however just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.