Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute hole. It seems a lot of famous people were supposedly meant to be on one of the flights that went down that day. I seem to recall numerous saying so. Desperate attention seekers.
I believe the Seth McFarlane (who I admit I absolutely adore) story that he missed one of the flights which went into the twin towers is actually true and has been verified by various other sources. He doesn’t seem to have spoken about it much though, only when asked.

Reactions: 17
I believe the Seth McFarlane (who I admit I absolutely adore) story that he missed one of the flights which went into the twin towers is actually true and has been verified by various other sources. He doesn’t seem to have spoken about it much though, only when asked.
I love him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think we’ll see a lot more revelations this year, LB! :) As the Olds all die off, and the world becomes more and more transparent, secrets will come spilling out! Which is GREAT, isn’t it, for a thread called SECRET CELEBRITY GOSSIP!

Let’s make 2023 full of shockers! Incidentally, the other person widely presumed (allegedly) to have died of A*Ds is Steve Jobs. It was in Wikileaks.

There is still a HUGE stigma associated with having H*V, not just in celebrity world, but regular communities, especially in BAME families, and in the U.S, African American and Latin heritages.
Also, lets not forget the travel ban that existed in America until relatively recently - On November 2, 2009, HHS/CDC published a final rule to remove HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection from the list of health conditions that prevent entry into the United States. This rule established that HIV infection is no longer defined as a communicable disease of public health significance and testing for HIV infection is no longer required as part of the U.S. immigration medical screening process. Additionally, HIV infection no longer requires a waiver for entry into the United States.
Therefore, as of January 2010, travelers with HIV or AIDS are allowed entrance into the U.S., some countries do still have HIV restrictions; it could be an issue with filming/promoting if true for certain people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well quite! Heroically trying to prove that 99% of all actors are gay and in bearding relationships is hardly going to be anything more than a waste of my time. I'm not sure why some people spend their time and money applying for celebs marriage/birth certificates to prove fake marriages/ babies. Newsflash-Benedict Cumberbatch is not going to thank you for rescuing him from an evil crime lord, and Prince Harry is not going to go back to the bosom of his loving family if you kidnap his children and give them back to their 'real' parents!
but if i don’t save benedict cumberbatch from his crime lord wife and robot children then who will?!?

there is way too much additional detail to his story for it not to be true tbh. every time he’s told it the information remains the exact same and he’s always been very candid on his feelings towards it, so i fully believe it to be true.

mark wahlberg thinking he could have single handedly overthrown the hijackers and then land the plane somewhere safe is another story though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we’ll see a lot more revelations this year, LB! :) As the Olds all die off, and the world becomes more and more transparent, secrets will come spilling out! Which is GREAT, isn’t it, for a thread called SECRET CELEBRITY GOSSIP!

Let’s make 2023 full of shockers! Incidentally, the other person widely presumed (allegedly) to have died of A*Ds is Steve Jobs. It was in Wikileaks.

There is still a HUGE stigma associated with having H*V, not just in celebrity world, but regular communities, especially in BAME families, and in the U.S, African American and Latin heritages.
okay but when did it get proven that the cia killed jfk like you said in your previous post. because that is a game changer and i would genuinely like to read more about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok celebrities are not dying of AIDS secretly, that is such nonsense. HIV treatment is brilliant these days. People in countries with good access to treatment are able to keep the virus so under control that it becomes undetectable and they can’t even transmit HIV to other people. Effective treatment is one of the major platforms for stopping transmission of HIV completely.

Speculation that people are secretly dying of AIDS just fuels misunderstandings and stigma around HIV.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Re Prince I was under the belief that he was addicted to fentanyl, used because of pain caused by his insane dance skills, a week or so before he died he od'd on a plane, they had to emergency land and he was given the drug that wipes all fentanyl from your system to save him. A week later he is back on it but doesnt take into account (and/or his pain levels were so bad) that he used at his old rate pre the emergency and accidentally od'd himself.

Age difference, Viv Westwood was her mans lecturer before they got it on. Unusual arrangement all round. It worked for them well it seems. 33 years for Callow and his chap, blimey, sounds huge, maybe it is 🤭. As long as everyone is happy and we get some tea!

Reactions: 27
but if i don’t save benedict cumberbatch from his crime lord wife and robot children then who will?!?

there is way too much additional detail to his story for it not to be true tbh. every time he’s told it the information remains the exact same and he’s always been very candid on his feelings towards it, so i fully believe it to be true.

mark wahlberg thinking he could have single handedly overthrown the hijackers and then land the plane somewhere safe is another story though 🤣
What a stupid man Mark Wahlberg is for saying that. It was well known that people on the plane ( some of whom may not even have been people who pretend to be action heroes and, shock horror may even have been in Economy) tried to overwhelm the hijackers. They all still died.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Re Prince I was under the belief that he was addicted to fentanyl, used because of pain caused by his insane dance skills, a week or so before he died he od'd on a plane, they had to emergency land and he was given the drug that wipes all fentanyl from your system to save him. A week later he is back on it but doesnt take into account (and/or his pain levels were so bad) that he used at his old rate pre the emergency and accidentally od'd himself.

Age difference, Viv Westwood was her mans lecturer before they got it on. Unusual arrangement all round. It worked for them well it seems. 33 years for Callow and his chap, blimey, sounds huge, maybe it is 🤭. As long as everyone is happy and we get some tea!
same re prince. he had a lifetime of terrible back pain after an accident onstage which, combined with his dancing and that he would play freestyle shows that would go on for about four hours at least….most of the official reports (as naive as i apparently am) just seem to point to general mismanagement of his pain medication leading to an accidental overdose. like i said above, i have always thought that the aids rumours around his death were rooted in prejudice and assumptions about him.

the age gap between callow and his partner is big to me, considering that they were 29 and 63 when they met and i have to be consistent given that i frequently say i find tom daley and dlb’s similar age gap very ick. but it’s a nice article and they address it, and do come across as two professional adults who vibed with each other rather than the power dynamic clash with other age gaps so idk. i’m with you, as long as everyone is happy and we get tea!

Reactions: 16
Was Jason gay? He’s sadly died now but it hasn’t been widely reported.
According to wiki and I had read it elsewhere… like I said at the time and even now could t give 2 shits, we loved the songs and I confess I can’t shake the feeling is probably in my top 10 Deezer 😂😂

Mark Wahlberg and Tom Hardy should team up and form some kind of super SAS.. since we all know the Tom Hardy is only a phone call away should his services ever be required 🤣😂🤣

Jason John sadly died was know under both names and like I mentioned all 3 were absolutely lovely

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well quite! Heroically trying to prove that 99% of all actors are gay and in bearding relationships is hardly going to be anything more than a waste of my time. I'm not sure why some people spend their time and money applying for celebs marriage/birth certificates to prove fake marriages/ babies. Newsflash-Benedict Cumberbatch is not going to thank you for rescuing him from an evil crime lord, and Prince Harry is not going to go back to the bosom of his loving family if you kidnap his children and give them back to their 'real' parents!
Some amount of bearding obviously does go on, and always has. But the idea that some places (eg the Beard Club account on twitter) have that "every" relationship is fake is ridiculous.

Of course the Cumbercrazies and the Harkles and others have taken it a step further.

Reactions: 12
I'm very much on the fence re conspiracy theories. Too much of it will drive you nuts but to me it's pretty self evident that governments lie and obfuscate on a regular basis and their chums in the media manage this on their behalf.

Private Eye regularly prints evidence of lying, theft and hypocrisy pretty much everywhere: the government, the opposition, local councils, the press. It's endemic.

The UK has been asset stripped for decades and will continue to be so.

Sorry I know this is off topic and miserable.

Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.