Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sam have pre-fame pals / family who keep him grounded?

He is definitely a talented artist but am not sure his entourage are decent people. He never looks content and it’s so sad.

Reactions: 13
There is a Sam Smith thread somewhere, so I don't think we need constant updates on their activities in this thread 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Denise Welch, sorry...Sam Smith, thread is here for those interested

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Both of J Ross’ daughters have really suffered in life, with major weight and depression issues. Sad.
I think being a child of celebrities can be quite difficult. If you’re not particularly talented in the same fields as either parent made their name — or didn’t have the same luck as them to be in the right place at the right time which applies to many particularly of JR’s era — and honestly if you don’t have a lot of drive and you’re just very ordinary as a person like nearly all of us are (I know I am), it can feel like you’re failing.

Reactions: 29
I think being a child of celebrities can be quite difficult. If you’re not particularly talented in the same fields as either parent made their name — or didn’t have the same luck as them to be in the right place at the right time which applies to many particularly of JR’s era — and honestly if you don’t have a lot of drive and you’re just very ordinary as a person like nearly all of us are (I know I am), it can feel like you’re failing.
Peaches Geldof springs to mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think there were more opportunities for people from very different backgrounds to become famous in a greater variety of fields in Jonathan Ross and Jane Goldman's eras. The main routes now are via reality TV (or, ironically, nepotism). But you still have to be generally good if it's the latter.

Reactions: 14

Both of J Ross’ daughters have really suffered in life, with major weight and depression issues. Sad.
It’s sad but they are in a better financial situation than most people who suffer from either one or both of their conditions… Fibro isn’t easy to live with I only got diagnosed last year (I’ve other conditions too which make it worse) I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

There is a Sam Smith thread somewhere, so I don't think we need constant updates on their activities in this thread 😅
But the updates on here are hilarious! It’s only like Lorraine and her growler 🤮 😆😆😆 as annoying as he is he should stay here for entertainment purposes just put him under a spoiler lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking about Sam Smith on here is fair game. No need to put behind a spoiler. There are a lot of subjects covered on here, some of which have their own threads. This is the potpourri section or the amuse-bouche. And if the Sam Smith snippets pique your interest, go find the thread, the main course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does Sam have pre-fame pals / family who keep him grounded?

He is definitely a talented artist but am not sure his entourage are decent people. He never looks content and it’s so sad.
I’ve mentioned this before in this thread but I saw Sam Smith in Gordon’s Wine Bar in London. He arrived with bags of gifts and then the table next to him kept singing his songs at him. He looked completely and utterly miserable and left pretty quickly. In the words of Kim Woodburn I could sense a deep sadness in him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve mentioned this before in this thread but I saw Sam Smith in Gordon’s Wine Bar in London. He arrived with bags of gifts and then the table next to him kept singing his songs at him. He looked completely and utterly miserable and left pretty quickly. In the words of Kim Woodburn I could sense a deep sadness in him.
I don’t blame the departure. Who needs that when trying to get a glass of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.