Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe the Harry Enfield claim at all. I can't recall hearing one bad thing over the years, certainly nothing remotely suggesting anything so awful.
This is how nasty rumours start. There isn’t anything about harry enfield, she had a good relationship wiht him. her real father was a bit if a tit i think.

Reactions: 43
With all due respect, I don't think you can use players that made it to the top of the International game as an example of Nepotism. That's just out and out talent. At a push you could use some International showjumpers or jockeys as an example due to the expense but even then, it's a competitive arena and no one gets a free pass to the top, only a free pass to train and compete.
This was in response someone asking me which club/players I referred to when I mentioned previously that the club I support had had several sets of fathers and sons playing for them. I wasn’t using them per se as examples of nepotism. I have however seen players who have got to where they are because of who their dad is and they didn’t last long.

Reactions: 2
I didn't see it posted anywhere, but Nick Cannon has become a dad for the *checks notes* 5th time in 2022 and the 12 time overall.

And named the child "Halo Marie Cannon".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just saw Darren day pop up in my Instagram for some reason and checked his page, his new fiancée isn’t what I’d expect of him. Not to be nasty but he was with Isla fisher and Anna friel in his prime!
Oh, my Lordy-Lou! How many is that, now (meaning number of fiancees)?

Reactions: 4
Oh, my Lordy-Lou! How many is that, now (meaning number of fiancees)?
Well in 2020 - Darren Day confirms he is engaged for the sixth time! Oddly, he was apparently married for 12 years. https://www.smoothradio.com/news/en...d-sophie-ladds-sixth-split-wife-steph-dooley/

ETA did not know he'd had a mental health diagnosis, which maybe explains the addiction issues he had in the past. https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...ool-was-the-last-place-he-felt-normal-3654759

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well in 2020 - Darren Day confirms he is engaged for the sixth time! Oddly, he was apparently married for 12 years. https://www.smoothradio.com/news/en...d-sophie-ladds-sixth-split-wife-steph-dooley/

ETA did not know he'd had a mental health diagnosis, which maybe explains the addiction issues he had in the past. https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...ool-was-the-last-place-he-felt-normal-3654759
Blimey, I live near Blackpool and it is a right shithole so Darren Day praising it must prove he is not very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you mean? Abbot Lyon is still going, I’ve bought from them pre Stacy getting involved, won’t bother now 😂
Just that I’d seen a few adverts with her promoting them (didn’t know the brand) and then they disappeared. I didn’t know if she’d been dropped or something?

Famous people who died this year. Quite sad seeing them all listed like this, I'd forgotten about some of them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Famous people who died this year. Quite sad seeing them all listed like this, I'd forgotten about some of them

Oh Cherry Valentine. That was very sad.

They left out Taylor Hawkins which is a surprise seeing as how there was an enormous tribute gig in Wembley.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh Cherry Valentine. That was very sad.

They left out Taylor Hawkins which is a surprise seeing as how there was an enormous tribute gig in Wembley.
i was surprised they left out taylor too, especially considering what a complete shock it was.

Reactions: 8
fully agree. the vitriol she gets (including people actively hoping that the boat she was travelling on would sink) is completely ott and almost exclusively from men much much older than her (tate, piers morgan, trump etc etc). i don’t doubt that these men would find a male version of her equally annoying (ultimately she attacks the things they represent) but i don’t think there would be the same level of malice in the way they speak to/about her.

oh he 10000% was referencing this, he could have left it at that but he had to go and post that weird video afterwards instead because he couldn’t let it go.
H to
Wearing my Viv earrings in honour of her. RIP. ❤

After looking at this I can now answer the question who were you devastated to find out about the death of? In my case it was Bernard Cribbins. I used to worship at the altar of that man as a child. 😢😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just that I’d seen a few adverts with her promoting them (didn’t know the brand) and then they disappeared. I didn’t know if she’d been dropped or something?
The brand was pretty big I think before she got involved, I first bought from them a couple of years ago. They are always advertising on insta and TikTok

Old Hollywood gossip - Errol Flynn used to castrate sheep with his teeth as a job.
He described it in his autobiography: All I had to do was stick my face into this gruesome mess and bite off the young sheep's testicles. Dag a hogget. I had good teeth. I put my nose into this awful-smelling mess, my teeth solidly around the balls of the six-month-old sheep, and took a bite while I held him upside down. My nose was in fur and ordure. I bit and spat out the product into a pile of what they called prairie oysters. We have them in America too: delicious to eat, but not delicious to remove. They said this was the most sanitary way to de-ball a sheep. After I was done, I passed the sheep onto the next man, who put a little coal tar on the same spot for purposes of cleansing and closing up the wound. The sheep never let out a bleat.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.