Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven’t seen anything about this - i thought he’d settled in australia now? absolutely no hint of anything on twitter which is weird if stuff has been leaked, did they say where? hospital workers releasing medical info is not on though.

i checked my usual celeb pages (🤣) and there’s footage of him looking really well on christmas day giving presents to young relatives on instagram. like mark says above, he looks in decent shape too. how strange!
They said it was on lipstick alley forums. There's a picture of him looking pretty bloated but I honestly immediately thought steroid bloat. Like he's playing a wrestler, they all looked like that, big arms, bloated belly.

I really hope it's just awful rumours. I don't know why anyone would make up such a horrible rumour. Especially about someone who seems like a great person

Reactions: 9
Greta is annoying, and I suspect she is an autistic teenager who is being used herself by the adults around her.
Her parents are both wannabe celebrities who spent years trying to get famous in Sweden before they hit on feeding her the environmental speeches.

She's used as a smokescreen by politicians who are in the pockets of big oil companies and other massive polluters.

She's also an icon for slacktivists and unfortunately an example of the current state of "activism" where whoever makes the most fuss and noise and throws the biggest tantrum is seen as right, regardless of whether they say anything of value.

I won't criticise her because she's obviously being exploited and is still basically just a kid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I struggle to believe that because he is in incredible shape at the moment, and is currently filming a movie where he is playing a wrestler and doing a lot of physical activity/stunts. If he had something seriously wrong and was undergoing treatment I doubt he would commit to such a physically demanding role, or be able to keep up with it.
Yeah that was my first thought to. And he looks healthy enough on Instagram. He's such a sad soul, I feel, I would hate to think anyone would betray his confidence in such crappy and illegal way. But also why make up rumours like that?

Reactions: 6
We can be as green as we like here. Unless China and the other big polluters do something too, it’ll achieve zip.

Reactions: 45
You don't need to 'suspect' autism. She has medical diagnoses which have been widely discussed by both her family and herself.
I don't think they meant they suspect she's autistic because as you say, that's well known. I think they meant they suspect she is an autistic person who is being taken advantage of in the sense that she might be vulnerable and is having her beliefs and passions exploited.

Reactions: 21
I don't think they meant they suspect she's autistic because as you say, that's well known. I think they meant they suspect she is an autistic person who is being taken advantage of in the sense that she might be vulnerable and is having her beliefs and passions exploited.

Ahhh, gotcha 👍

Reactions: 3
Greta Thunberg is a 19yo multi millionaire daughter of multi millionaire lefty parents, an opera singer and an actor. She travels the world in a gifted £4million super yacht and electric car telling the rest of us about climate change.
I am not a climate change denier but I'm not sure she's achieving anything apart from being a poster girl for slacktavists everywhere, who can then bask in their reflcted glory.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Brendan O'Caroll was meant to attend an afternoon do as a guest on honour at a small hospital. A member of staff was leaving because she had terminal cancer and was a massive fan of Mrs Browns Boys. The hospital had contacted Brendan and he agreed to show up for 5 mins, have photos taken, say hi, etc, the usual stuff. They put together all this food and blew up balloons and even made masks of the characters to wear. The lady was so excited but very desperately ill, she shouldn’t really have been there but she was a massive fan.
And Brendan never showed up. The people at the party kept trying to call him but it rang and never answered. Later it just went to voice mail like he’d blocked them. And they never heard back from him, his manager, anyone else. It was appalling behaviour.
The woman sadly died a few weeks later.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 97
Pele has passed away. 😭
I know we all grieve in different ways and all have different ideas when it comes to what is appropriate in general but some of the pictures Pele's daughter has been sharing have made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Death bed selfies" and "artistic" photos of people holding their dying/dead relative's hand are a thing, apprently. I don't want it to be a thing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I know we all grieve in different ways and all have different ideas when it comes to what is appropriate in general but some of the pictures Pele's daughter has been sharing have made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Death bed selfies" and "artistic" photos of people holding their dying/dead relative's hand are a thing, apprently. I don't want it to be a thing.
I don't like it, and at first it seems very wrong and modern culture gone mad. However the Victorians had the post mortem photos of deceased loved ones so really its a modern reinvention of that past tradition.

But yeah, not a fan at all

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Brendan O'Caroll was meant to attend an afternoon do as a guest on honour at a small hospital. A member of staff was leaving because she had terminal cancer and was a massive fan of Mrs Browns Boys. The hospital had contacted Brendan and he agreed to show up for 5 mins, have photos taken, say hi, etc, the usual stuff. They put together all this food and blew up balloons and even made masks of the characters to wear. The lady was so excited but very desperately ill, she shouldn’t really have been there but she was a massive fan.
And Brendan never showed up. The people at the party kept trying to call him but it rang and never answered. Later it just went to voice mail like he’d blocked them. And they never heard back from him, his manager, anyone else. It was appalling behaviour.
The woman sadly died a few weeks later.
What absolutely despicable behaviour on O'Caroll's part. I know things happen and plans can change at the last moment but to ghost everyone like that is low. I don't know how people who behave like this can live with themselves. I couldn't!

I don't like it, and at first it seems very wrong and modern culture gone mad. However the Victorians had the post mortem photos of deceased loved ones so really its a modern reinvention of that past tradition.

I think the difference between the Victorians doing it and people doing it now is the Victorians version of this was not about vanity, ego and clout. It churns my stomach when I see some of the things people feel is a good idea to post, like the girl who treated her father's funeral like a photoshoot complete with tacky dress and smirking. Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Having lost my mum in the last month, and being the only family member there at the end, I am speechless anyone would do such a thing. I was more in shock and then flap to find my mask to alert a nurse she'd gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Having lost my mum in the last month, and being the only family member there at the end, I am speechless anyone would do such a thing. I was more in shock and then flap to find my mask to alert a nurse she'd gone.
I am sorry about your mum.

I couldn't imagine doing so much of what people do now when it comes to whipping out their phones and documenting for the 'gram. It is a completely alien mindset to my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I completely agree with you. They have been inappropriate in my opinion. Its a very sad and painful time losing a parent and their privacy must be respected.
This is how I want to remember the King.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s an awful lot of it in some sports. The Premiership rugby union club I support at one point had four players (two of whom have played for England, one of whom I believe is now the most capped England men’s player ever) whose Dad played for the club and/or England. There are others I can think of as well previously to them who also had fathers playing for the club.
I’m pretty sure there’s some footballers who have had sons gone on to play at top flight pro level as well (Erling Haaland is a very good example of this, his dad Alf Inge Haaland played for a few top flight clubs;
there’s also the likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Shaun Wright-Phillips, respective sons of ex Man U keeper Peter Schmeichel and Arsenal striker Ian Wright)
Granted some of these examples, such as Haaland, are extremely talented in their own right. But there’s many cases where they are where they are because of Daddy (or even Mummy, sometimes)
Completely off topic but i love a bit of rugby trivia and cannot for the life of me think which club this could be, can you help me out please?! I can come up with lots of brothers but not fathers and sons

Reactions: 1

The Victorian’s did it because most would not have any other photo of their deceased loved one so it was their last chance.
The same cannot be said today.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.