Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael B Jordan is in Canary Warf, London with his gf actress Lashauna Lynch at the

Reactions: 4
Seconding the dislike of Mark Wahlberg.

I find him totally repugnant in every way. I am absolutely mystified by the success he has.

I could just about watch him in The Departed, but that’s it😤
He’s just a nasty piece of work, and I’m glad his racist and violent past has been brought up here, it gets forgotten about too easily.

Does anyone remember when he (Mark Wahlberg) was a guest on the Graham Norton show? He was drunk and rude, the whole thing was so awkward, it was horrible.

Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They are all fake/smarmy on ITV weekday mornings. From Lorraine, to This Morning with the couple looking for a queue to jump, and all the presenters on that programme to Loose Women. Not a genuine person to be found anywhere.
I can't watch any of them. I find them utterly repellent in their smugness. Eamon and Ruth are the only ones I can remotely tolerate even a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are pics of the pair of them in the DM. It looks like the dad bod is making a comeback.

Love that article… ‘David donned shorts that ended at his mid thigh’ 🤣🤣
Also, the comments…. ‘Perfect man’s body’, ‘good to see he’s put on some weight, he was looking thin’ oh how women would love to get that.

Reactions: 25
Love that article… ‘David donned shorts that ended at his mid thigh’ 🤣🤣
Also, the comments…. ‘Perfect man’s body’, ‘good to see he’s put on some weight, he was looking thin’ oh how women would love to get that.
If LA has put on weight the comments will be savage. It is still a man’s world.

Reactions: 37
Any thoughts on the Greta Thunburg/ Andrew Rate Twitter beefing?

Reactions: 6
Any thoughts on the Greta Thunburg/ Andrew Rate Twitter beefing?
Although I do love to see him dragged by his non-existent hair follicles, I wish she wouldn’t give the cretin the time of day.

He, like all parasitic little gremlins, thrives on attention. Whether you slam him or not, it gets his name out there, gets more searches and more lost angry little boys falling in love with sick ideas.

duck Elon Musk for giving the twit a platform again.

Reactions: 47
I find it disturbing that so many grown adult and often well into middle aged men, are so easily triggered by a mouthy teenage girl. But I suppose it must be hard to accept that the world is changing and people aren’t prepared to put up with the patriarchy and entitlement of white, straight men anymore when it’s been that way forever. Either way it shows an ugly side to their character. The misogyny seeps out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
There used to be a Mumsnet poster who was completely obsessed with Dick Swarbridge from Escape to the Chateau. She’d post long winded threads about how awful he was for getting married to a much younger woman and how awful it must be for his ex wife etc. All without foundation.
There's always someone who gets irrationally angry about something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.