Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He irrationally makes my blood boil and he looks even slimier with the love myself glasses
What is with those glasses with the horrible blue lenses? Makes him look like the pervy old Uncle at family parties. And I agree he was awful on the Wheel. He was really arsey about getting questions wrong, and just awfully arrogant.

Reactions: 21
Keira aged 16 was in this terrible film called The Hole which had her in some weird sex scene. I actually watched the film till the end thinking it wasn't really her because a. it was American made and b. she would have been too young for that type of film. But it was and she was. I'll never understand how parents can sign off on things like this.
I liked that film where they were trapped, Thora Birch I liked at the time 🤣.

Reactions: 10
I've just seen this

Which says that Dick and Angel are selling the property. It's not values as much as had been speculated.

Is it just me or does this feel rather odd? I thought they always wanted to live in the chateau. Is there trouble in paradise?
I don't think it's theirs, but one that appeared on the DIY version. I had to read it a few times as thought it was theirs but pictures don't match their chateau.

Reactions: 1
31306AEA-7C83-4D5A-AFCC-9C9D9799C2C5.jpeg

What in the name of holy fuckery is this? She looks like a troll from an Icelandic saga that has turned up to drink the blood of the young…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I don't think it's theirs, but one that appeared on the DIY version. I had to read it a few times as thought it was theirs but pictures don't match their chateau.
That makes so much more sense. Sorry for the confusion. I did think it was odd.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 12
Mainstream media love rewarding criminals.

They hired Leslie Grantham at the BBC after he'd served years in prison for murder.
There are several high profile people that have.
Stephen Fry, served three months in prison aged 17 for credit card fraud (stolen from a family friend). As he later told The New York Times, on obtaining the credit cards “I said to myself, ‘What ho!’” and “for the next three months I went ape.”

When he was 16. Mark Wahlberg attacked two Vietnamese men with a wooden stick, leaving one of them blind in one eye. He was charged with attempted murder, but pled guilty to assault and was sentenced to two years in prison, of which he served 45 days.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
There are several high profile people that have.
Stephen Fry, served three months in prison aged 17 for credit card fraud (stolen from a family friend). As he later told The New York Times, on obtaining the credit cards “I said to myself, ‘What ho!’” and “for the next three months I went ape.”

When he was 16. Mark Wahlberg attacked two Vietnamese men with a wooden stick, leaving one of them blind in one eye. He was charged with attempted murder, but pled guilty to assault and was sentenced to two years in prison, of which he served 45 days.
David Dickinson served 3 years of a 4 year prison sentence for mail-order fraud when he was 19

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
he also took part in another racist attack the year before that one when he followed a group of african american children to a beach and proceeded to throw rocks at them and call them racist slurs. he also beat up his neighbour a few years later and broke his jaw(?) i think. the neighbour was also black. but it’s okay because he’s a catholic and so forgives himself! and he tried to get an official pardon from the state of massachusetts! his wikipedia used to have a whole section entitled “racist attacks” but it keeps getting removed.

also: tim allen was part of an international drug smuggling ring and only avoided a life sentence by whistleblowing on other dealers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
he also took part in another racist attack the year before that one when he followed a group of african american children to a beach and proceeded to throw rocks at them and call them racist slurs. he also beat up his neighbour a few years later and broke his jaw(?) i think. but it’s okay because he’s a catholic and so forgives himself! (i hate mark wahlberg)
I remember being shocked when I read about Mark Wahlberg’s background especially as I remember him from years back when he appeared to embrace black culture when he was a rapper under the name Marky Mark back in the early 90s

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember being shocked when I read about Mark Wahlberg’s background especially as I remember him from years back when he appeared to embrace black culture when he was a rapper under the name Marky Mark back in the early 90s
he “embraced black culture” when it suited him. he is (based on his past use of slurs and the aforementioned multiple race based attacks) a huge racist. his continued success is wild to me considering that he has never shown any real sorrow for what he did and tried to get the whole
thing wiped from his record.

there’s also this, again just proving what an a+ person he is:

Wahlberg was booked to fly on American Airlines Flight 11 on September 11, 2001, but his plans changed the day before and he canceled his reservation. He received backlash for stating in a 2012 interview, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did". He added that "there would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry.'" He issued an apology after family members of those killed on the flight expressed outrage.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
he “embraced black culture” when it suited him. he is (based on his past use of slurs and the aforementioned multiple race based attacks) a huge racist. his continued success is wild to me considering that he has never shown any real sorrow for what he did and tried to get the whole
thing wiped from his record.
That’s why I used the words “appeared to” before “embraced black culture” because on the surface that’s what it looked like but with hindsight it was obviously to hide his past and to latch on to a genre to enhance his career that he obviously had no special interest in

His brother was successful by then as a member of NKOTB so he had to do anything to be seen himself

Reactions: 5
That’s why I used the words “appeared to” before “embraced black culture” because on the surface that’s what it looked like but with hindsight it was obviously to hide his past and to latch on to a genre to enhance his career that he obviously had no special interest in

His brother was successful by then as a member of NKOTB so he had to do anything to be seen himself
no i’m sorry, i got what you meant but didn’t word it very well! it was a comment on him, not your post (which was accurate!)

donnie had his own demons too! he was charged with arson for setting a fire in a hotel when he was in nkotb - he should have gone to prison for it but got off by agreeing to appear in public service videos iirc.

interesting family all around tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.