Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is soooooo much parasociality in the Stranger Things community, it's unsettling even by fandom standards. On top of that, David is a very likable actor and often takes roles of the "well-meaning dad" variety, so it makes sense that his fans project such wholesomeness onto him.
I never assumed David Harbour was "wholesome", I just thought he was hot.

One thing I did like about him and Lily hooking up was their Vegas wedding. I'd enjoy that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've never watched a whole episode, but recognised Gary Hollywood from Take The High Road (mum loved it) as joined with Natalie J Robb (Moira in Emmerdale) as brother and sister. He played Dino Doyle, the hairdresser, which he left for some reason: https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/mrs-browns-boys-star-gary-21269694
I might be remembering this wrongly, but Gary Hollywood's career wasn't going that well after Take the High Road. His main job was various roles at the Glasgow Pavilion theatre including a Panto which starred Brendan O"Carroll.

Brendan offered him the Dino role and that kept him in employment for a fair few years - 20yrs according to Wikipedia.

Gary had a girlfriend and baby when he was quiet young. She was promptly dumped for a panto dancer. She was dumped a few years ago for a younger model. But that's just me being bitchy 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Madge looks creepy AF, like an evil being who's captured those kids and is ready to pounce on the next victim, the photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Are they all her kids?! I feel so sorry for them the whole thing looks so wrong 😕

Reactions: 14
Anyone watch the Jonathan Ross show? Had the very grounded Minnie Driver on, along with Gordon Ramsay. A clip of his joker friend Gino dicampo 🤢 is shown. Minnie calls out his italian accent, saying it's totally fake and she bets he's from Liverpool not Italy 😂
Ross suggest Ramsay might have secrets about that and Gordon silently flusters/smiles.

Don't the This Morning/gmtv audience realise what a smarmy fake persona Gino is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Anyone watch the Jonathan Ross show, had the very grounded Minnie Driver on there along with Gordon Ramsay. Then a clip of his joker friend Gino dicampo 🤢 is shown. Minnie calls out his italian accent, saying its totally fake.and she bet his from Liverpool 😂
Ross suggest Ramsay might have secrets about that and Gordon silently flusters/smiles.

Don't the This Morning/gmtv audience realise what a smarmy fake persona Gino is?
I cannot stand Gino DiCampo. We were watching The Wheel at the weekend and had to turn it off because he is such an annoying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
He irrationally makes my blood boil and he looks even slimier with the love myself glasses

Reactions: 25
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
QUOTE="childofthe70s, post: 13250183, member: 289049"]
ATTACH type="full"]1835110[/ATTACH
ATTACH type="full" alt="ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).jpg"]1835109[/ATTACH]
Is it just me, or does Madonna just look weirder even than her other photos we've seen lately.
[/QUOTE
She looks really freaky and why does she have a parting on her bottom lip ?

View attachment 1835110
View attachment 1835109
Is it just me, or does Madonna just look weirder even than her other photos we've seen lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.