Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cliff looking like he's been enbalmed!

I have still not forgiven him for the Millennium Prayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I will never understand what the duck he saw in her. It put me off him to be honest.
I mentally laugh at people for saying certain celebs give them "bad vibes" but I must say that David Harbour gives me just about the worst "bad vibes" ever. He makes my skin crawl. I can't even really articulate why.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mentally laugh at people for saying certain celebs give them "bad vibes" but I must say that David Harbour gives me just about the worst "bad vibes" ever. He makes my skin crawl. I can't even really articulate why.
He was definitely sexier when he was chubby

Reactions: 18
same, to be fair i don’t know much about him as a person but i hate his character on stranger things so my feelings are probably muddled up in that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The same people who watch ' Mrs Brown's Boys' or frequent the Women's Institute 😂
They keep renewing Mrs Brown's Boys and I just wonder every time...what dark secrets does Brendon O'Caroll have on the BBC exces? Because literally nothing else explains it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Dear Tattlers,
As a new year dawns and we look forward to the future, I have but one small request. Can we please make a solemn pact that we will never again post any pictures of Sam “lard-arse” Smith flaunting that deeply unattractive dad bod, thereby depriving him of the attention he so desperately seeks?
Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Carol F Baskin
But Carol, it's not him anymore it's 'them' 'they' 'demdon'tdodat' 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Honey Ross stopped stripping off for the tabloids or have they just lost interest? Hopefully she has grown out of that phase and is doing something more meaningful with her life.
I'm glad they have left her alone/got bored with her tbh... she has Aspergers and dont need the grief/abuse from the media.

Reactions: 23
They keep renewing Mrs Brown's Boys and I just wonder every time...what dark secrets does Brendon O'Caroll have on the BBC exces? Because literally nothing else explains it!
My thoughts exactly! Wasn’t there also a couple of constructive dismissal cases which were swept under the carpet too? Mere misdemeanours when compared to the heinous crime of showing that load of bleeping tripe every Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Re David Harbour. I think people have a massive crush on his character, Hopper and hold him up to tjose standards which is only natural.

No one is perfect.
Strung his ex along for years, she wanted kids and he said he never wanted any, now he's married to a woman with two kids and is very much involved as a dad to them. You could say he's bad for doing that to his ex but a comendable man for developing such a great relationship with Lily Allen's kids.

Also, I've heard he was not the kind of person you'd want to be around when he was an addict.

I think him and Lily Allen are perfect for each other after meeting him once. They are both fame hungry, they are both recovering substance addicts who are big into """healthy living""" o_O and they both crave stability and have beem working on being less codependent. He's a bit sleazy but he also has sort of cosy and reliable Tom Selleck in friends energy which is probably what Lily, who has big daddy issues, obviously, saw in him.

[ I know/knew Lily Allen and have mutual acquaintances ]

Reactions: 40
Re David Harbour. I think people have a massive crush on his character, Hopper and hold him up to tjose standards which is only natural.

No one is perfect.
Strung his ex along for years, she wanted kids and he said he never wanted any, now he's married to a woman with two kids and is very much involved as a dad to them. You could say he's bad for doing that to his ex but a comendable man for developing such a great relationship with Lily Allen's kids.

Also, I've heard he was not the kind of person you'd want to be around when he was an addict.

I think him and Lily Allen are perfect for each other after meeting him once. They are both fame hungry, they are both recovering substance addicts who are big into """healthy living""" o_O and they both crave stability and have beem working on being less codependent. He's a bit sleazy but he also has sort of cosy and reliable Tom Selleck in friends energy which is probably what Lily, who has big daddy issues, obviously, saw in him.

[ I know/knew Lily Allen and have mutual acquaintances ]
Yes, I fancy Hopper hugely. IRL David sounds like an arse.

Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly! Wasn’t there also a couple of constructive dismissal cases which were swept under the carpet too? Mere misdemeanours when compared to the heinous crime of showing that load of bleeping tripe every Christmas day.
My line of work involves background interviews on people's interests and habits including TV watched. Sadly, MBB is surprisingly popular amongst a wide demographic. The beeb suits will have the audience breakdown and knowing most of the other tit that passes for light entertainment these days, we shouldn't be surprised. Quite depressing when you think about it ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.