Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Tattlers,
As a new year dawns and we look forward to the future, I have but one small request. Can we please make a solemn pact that we will never again post any pictures of Sam “lard-arse” Smith flaunting that deeply unattractive dad bod, thereby depriving him of the attention he so desperately seeks?
Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Carol F Baskin
I have a feeling this would be a typical New Year’s resolution. We’d start off with the best of intentions, we know it’s the best thing for us, but give it a couple of weeks and we’ll cave in when something too good to resist comes along!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Secret Celeb Gossip new year resolutions are a great idea.

Here’s one from me:

Never google an activity a celebrity has allegedly been engaging in, on your work laptop.
For example dirty snowball fight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Keira aged 16 was in this terrible film called The Hole which had her in some weird sex scene. I actually watched the film till the end thinking it wasn't really her because a. it was American made and b. she would have been too young for that type of film. But it was and she was. I'll never understand how parents can sign off on things like this.
I saw that film, it really was terrible. Lawrence Fox was in it too which didn’t help things.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lawrence Fox has lost the plot totally, or was he always clinically insane and just acting the part of an reasonable person? He was married to Billie Piper!

Reactions: 14
Has Honey Ross stopped stripping off for the tabloids or have they just lost interest? Hopefully she has grown out of that phase and is doing something more meaningful with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I notice they are repeating Howard's Way on the Drama channel. I may be wrong but I bet it hasn't aged well.
Wonder where the cast are now. Think last I saw one of them was Tracey Child's on Born and Bred on tv. Bet she's getting on in years now.🤔
BIB - Thanks for that!

It was filmed locally to me and I would love to see some of the bizarre episodes again 🤭

Reactions: 4
Facebook is reminding me it's six years since Carrie Fisher died. One of my favourite stories of hers:

1672150333878.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I will never understand what the duck he saw in her. It put me off him to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has Honey Ross stopped stripping off for the tabloids or have they just lost interest? Hopefully she has grown out of that phase and is doing something more meaningful with her life.
Hopefully, she's stopped.

She comes across as vulnerable to me, somehow. Of course, she might not be but it is a vibe I get from her.

Also, it's just bloody sad that any adult would think stripping off is in any way activism. Yet so many appear to believe this.

I will never understand what the duck he saw in her. It put me off him to be honest.
I found him so hot until he got with her. Seems like such a weird pairing!

Reactions: 18
It was a huge shock when Carrie died, and then there was further heartbreak when her mother Debbie Reynolds died just days later because she couldn't cope with losing her daughter.

One of the more upsetting celebrity deaths for me, for sure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
It was a huge shock when Carrie died, and then there was further heartbreak when her mother Debbie Reynolds died just days later because she couldn't cope with losing her daughter.

One of the more upsetting celebrities for me, for sure.
didn’t her brother say debbie reynolds’ last words (or one of) were “i want to be with carrie” :(

the poor family suffered so much loss all at once.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.