Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing what was acceptable in the 90’s. When I had my first job at 16 in about 1998 I had a work colleague the same age as me who was in a relationship with a 42 year old. She’d met him when he was her school bus driver. We became quite good friends and I remember meeting him for the first time and he was so repulsive, balding, overweight just awful. I knew it was icky but not one else cared. Her family didn’t seem to mind either.
I had a 27 year old boyfriend in the 90s when I was 17. He was an ice cream van driver *shudder*. In fairness my mum absolutely didn't accept it. She went totally off the deep end. She called the police who gently explained that as I was 17, it wasn't a police matter, then she sent my former squaddie uncle around to threaten to break his legs.
To this day I don't really believe he was predatory though. His problem was failure to launch. He was an immature idiot and I would have outgrown him within a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Re: Cher, isn't it obvious to her and those around her he only wants a legal ceremony for her money? Or maybe I am being cynical!!

Reactions: 18
I don't know if you've noticed but on BBC4 tonight is a Robbie Coltrane tribute, a Richard Wilson remembers Tutti Frutti and the start of a repeat of the Tutti Frutti series.....
👏👐📣🍻🥂
I didn't know there was a Robbie tribute on. Thanks for the reminder so I can watch on catch-up.

Was it him who’s wife passed away, so he decided to quit Hollywood to raise his kids?
He quit acting but still did some voice-over stuff. He's supposed to be coming back with a HISTK sequel. This time it's one of the grown-up kids who shrink them all with Josh Gad as his son but it's still only in pre-production at the moment.

He was also back in the headlines a while ago as some idiot attacked him in the middle of the street early in the morning for no reason. He was just walking along then all of a sudden, some asshole set about him, injuring him. The guy was arrested but it seemed he didn't even know it was Rick he assaulted, he was just after anyone from what I remember.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think it’s a bit creepy that at 15 Kate Winslet was dating a 27 year old man and living with him when she was 16?
Similarly Keira Knightly dated a 24 year old man when she was only 16.
Keira aged 16 was in this terrible film called The Hole which had her in some weird sex scene. I actually watched the film till the end thinking it wasn't really her because a. it was American made and b. she would have been too young for that type of film. But it was and she was. I'll never understand how parents can sign off on things like this.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Keira aged 16 was in this terrible film called The Hole which had her in some weird sex scene. I actually watched the film till the end thinking it wasn't really her because a. it was American made and b. she would have been too young for that type of film. But it was and she was. I'll never understand how parents can sign off on things like this.
She was only 15 when she did her topless scene and at the same age she was around naked men in the shower scenes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He's just making himself look like a tit with all these attention seeking posts. You can have body confidence and not feel the need to go gyrating in a leopard skin thong. It's not PC to say but at the end of the day he doesn't look good and nobody wants to see it.
For me he is the same as Amanda Holden total contrast but the same attention seeking

Reactions: 23
***BREAKING NEWS***

Piers Morgan’s
twitter has been hacked. The latest comment on there is the “N” word, spelt out. Other tweets left by the hacker include “Andrew Tate has been shot dead”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
***BREAKING NEWS***

Piers Morgan’s
twitter has been hacked. The latest comment on there is the “N” word, spelt out. Other tweets left by the hacker include “Andrew Tate has been shot dead”.
Yeah, definite hacking. He is a bleep, but not quite that much of one.

Yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I remember seeing that at the cinema and thinking how did they get away with filming a 15 year old topless; I thought that was against all kinds of laws.
I googled this which was a bit odd but basically it seems it was ok at the time due to lax laws, ‘artistic expression’ (I haven’t seen the film properly so not sure if this applies) and potentially parental permission. It seems the laws were changed in 2003 so these sort of scenes aren’t allowed unless the actor/actress is 18 or over.

Reactions: 8
Dear Tattlers,
As a new year dawns and we look forward to the future, I have but one small request. Can we please make a solemn pact that we will never again post any pictures of Sam “lard-arse” Smith flaunting that deeply unattractive dad bod, thereby depriving him of the attention he so desperately seeks?
Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Carol F Baskin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.