Secret Celebrity Gossip #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching ‘Five Star Christmas: Inside Corinthia’ which is an exclusive look at the luxury hotel Corinthia. And guess how exclusive it is - Mark and Jessica Wright have showed up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watching ‘Five Star Christmas: Inside Corinthia’ which is an exclusive look at the luxury hotel Corinthia. And guess how exclusive it is - Mark and Jessica Wright have showed up 🤣
I think they were living there whilst their vulgar house was being built.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I said similar on the mark Wright thread 🤣

I was enjoying it until they showed up for a completely pointless cameo, including very cringe humour and singing

Reactions: 7
Watching Christmas Masterchef and this drag queen Kitty Claus looks like a nicer and more talented version of Gemma Collins

Smug AJ Pritchard needs a slap as much as ever too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to respectively disagree. ☹
View attachment 1842968
That's from the film The Iron Claw which is a wrestling movie.

omg whats happened to him! He looks like a non green hulk!
i dont mean this in a piss take unkind way either! my daughter was massive HSM fan when she was little and its shocking to see him looking like this.
It's from a wrestling film he's doing and he plays Kevin Von Erich.

Reactions: 11
omg whats happened to him! He looks like a non green hulk!
i dont mean this in a piss take unkind way either! my daughter was massive HSM fan when she was little and its shocking to see him looking like this.
Surely if he has cancer, taking a load of steroids and bulking up that much for a film role wouldn't be the best idea?

Reactions: 6
I was flicking through twitter and stuff this morning and reading about the New Years honours.

Is Chris Kamara the most liked man on the planet? Twitter + New Year Honours is usually a toxic mix but even there there was nothing but love for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely if he has cancer, taking a load of steroids and bulking up that much for a film role wouldn't be the best idea?
not commenting on the steroids in his case, but chadwick boseman bulked up and performed in three very physical marvel movies while having (varying degrees of) and receiving treatment for cancer so i suppose it is possible. whether it’s the best idea is another question really :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Up til 3 years ago I was completely paralysed with fibro pain. Couldn’t hoover, couldn’t unload the dishwasher, spent all my time laid up, was in constant agony and on the maximum dose of cocodamol.

During the first lockdown someone suggested to me I try the Curable app and it cured me within a few months!!! It’s a programme of learning about how and why your body produces pain, meditations, writing exercises and brain training.

I’m in zero pain now and do kickboxing every day!
I heard of someone who went on a programme like this and she too was either cured or got better - can't remember which.

Reactions: 8
I said similar on the mark Wright thread 🤣

I was enjoying it until they showed up for a completely pointless cameo, including very cringe humour and singing
It’s always the way with these luxury hotel programmes. They always bring in a chavvy Z lister and it ruins the experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not commenting on the steroids in his case, but chadwick boseman bulked up and performed in three very physical marvel movies while having (varying degrees of) and receiving treatment for cancer so i suppose it is possible. whether it’s the best idea is another question really :(
The person in California who leaked the Chadwick story is the same who leaked the (alleged) Zac Efron story.

Agree with everyone who loves Zac. An incredibly sweet and down to earth guy, never courted publicity, does tons of charity work, apparently wonderful and professional to work with. Definitely had his fair share of Hollywood Horror’s, but somehow pushed through. He and his fellow hunk brother have a baby sister and their pictures with her are also so sweet.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.