Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend recently met Ashley and Jordan Banjo with Perri from Diversity at our local hospital. All total gents, had just been to visit the children’s ward and asked her if she wanted help with her pushchair and two little ones down the stairs.

Said she was fangirling, that Ashley is better looking in real life and they were totally lovely, posed for pictures etc.
They live local to us and never heard a bad word but was nice to hear they actually are gents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My mum worked in airport security.
Billy Connelly was asked by her colleague to remove his boots to put them through the X-ray. He kicked off, shouting and swearing at this poor girl then took his boots off and threw them at her face. Transport police were called and she was told if she pressed charges he would be arrested and miss his flight etc but she was too scared and didn’t.
my mum says kylie minogue is even smaller in real life and she is gorgeous.
Whenever Kate and Wills fly in they are lovely but Beatrice and Eugine are a pain in the arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My OH used to work for a famous theatre many years ago, he worked in the 'backstage' area......he often tells me stories of the actors that worked there and I usually make a loud clanging noise at his name dropping.....
Just a few I can think of:
Jason Donovan was truly charming....spoke to everyone and took great interest in all aspects of theatre.
Damien Lewis (Homeland).....utter arse....took himself way to seriously and often asked for 'direction and motivation' in how to walk across the stage.
Sir Ian McKellan a genuine lovey but super nice.
Bryan May and Anita Dobson were very quiet and unassuming.

Myself, I lived in the Madchester time.....
Had a brief fling with Tim Burgess (Charlatans)
A girl from school met The Happy Mondays and asked Bez for a tee-shirt.......he said "Little girl, I'll give you a tee-shirt if you give me a blow job......" She got a fab signed tee-shirt ;)
Met Noel Gallagher when he was a roadie for Inspiral Carpets......full of his own self worth even back then....
Peter Hook (New Order and Joy Division) got myself and a friend sorted for a taxi after we had a scary experience in Manchester, he was really kind and funny.
Met Pink and her hubby at Manchester Airport.....she is teeny tiny and utterly gorgeous...was a really lovely person to myself and kids.....

I'll probably think of more at some point......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well it's a well-known sexual fetish. I can think of no reason why it wouldn't be true nor why he would lie about it. He told me stories about the Krankies too and we know that they're a couple of swingers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
And apparently Una Stubbs was her coprophilia friend.
Omg! I really hope that somebody can confirm or deny this. 😂 Anyone?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m loving this thread. :) There appears to be a poster who’s challenging various posts on here. I would imagine most people on here are posting in good faith re experiences and what they’ve been told by people they know. You always get that one person who enjoys trying to spoil things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion

Secret Celeb Gossip #2 - Mars bars up the arse, the celeb world is a farce!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
That JC in Tesco story is probably like the one you heard in school about Marilyn Manson getting his ribs removed so he could suck his own d!ck
I did actually hear JC is a prick though i swear 🤣
I heard this story about mm 😂

Reactions: 3
Not celeb gossip but my closest brush with someone famous . . .

I was a massive TT fan back in the day and a girl at my school told me she had Mark Owen's address. I was so obsessed with him and used to send cassette tapes of my signing love songs I'd written for him.

Except it wasn't his address. Bullshitting little witch 😂. Can only imagine what the people who actually lived there must have thought

Other not so interesting stories . . .

I played pool with Simon Gr3gs0n when I was about 15 when he was going out with a colleague of my then boyfriend.

Got pissed and sang Karaoke with D3nise W3lch when she was on Corrie (again I was about 15 and on my work experience).

G@yn0r F@ye had an affair when she was on Corrie with a colleague of my boyfriend at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just remembered I met Pamela Anderson in an airport. My family and I shared a golf buggy with her. She was so so lovely and asked my then 4 year old if he wanted photo with her, he declined 🙄. She was talking lots about her two sons and said my son looked like her youngest. She was quite haggard looking, we had just got of a night flight though.

Reactions: 7
I think there's something really weird about him but I'm not sure what. Lol. You know just one of those people that gives you the creeps? I've heard Rowan Atkinson is a dick too.
A friend of mine went to the same Oxford college reunion dinner as R, who was seated at the top table with all the rich alumni who the college hoped to get money out of. RA was really standoffish, refusing to mingle with others after dinner when everyone was drinking and letting their hair down. Perhaps he had the hump because nobody was acting starstruck or asking for pics or autographs.

Reactions: 4
secret celeb gossip - it’s not the daily fail. We don’t have to m0der8. Just s@y th3 c3l3britie5 n@me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jamie Lomas is a massive coke head and cheated on kym marsh while she was preggers…. She lost the baby soon after.
Pretty sure he was sleeping with the girl who played his girlfriend in Hollyoaks too. Roxanne something?He ran off to LA with her “to look for work” not long before him and Kym Marsh broke up. Him and the girl from Holkyoaks are still very very flirty with each other. He still shags her when he goes to LA. She is a bit princessy tho and I don’t think he can be bothered with it. They were all over each other on Twitter while he was still with Kym Marsh, I believe it was one of the factors that ended their relationship

We used to live near him, my other half trains with him. As a person he’s actually a really good laugh. Complete lads lad, and I imagine you would have to keep him on a short leash if you were his girlfriend but he’s a really nice guy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.