Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
And apparently Una Stubbs was her coprophilia friend.
Seriously? 😳 Now even AUNT SALLY has a back story! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Celeb Secrets #2: Debbie does dogs, Becks does non-disclosures, they’re putting drugs up their arses for maximum exposure

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Celeb goss #2 Condoms full of poo,shagging alsatians in a bungaloo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the stuff about James Corden being awful reminds me of this story from Popbitch.
James Corden wasnt always an arse, but as he got more famous he changed.

I lived near Dan Osbourne and the rumours about him were mostly true but hes now on a very tight leash.
Jaq is really lovely though, they are a really lovely couple, without the bumps in the road.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure he was sleeping with the girl who played his girlfriend in Hollyoaks too. Roxanne something?He ran off to LA with her “to look for work” not long before him and Kym Marsh broke up. Him and the girl from Holkyoaks are still very very flirty with each other. He still shags her when he goes to LA. She is a bit princessy tho and I don’t think he can be bothered with it. They were all over each other on Twitter while he was still with Kym Marsh, I believe it was one of the factors that ended their relationship

We used to live near him, my other half trains with him. As a person he’s actually a really good laugh. Complete lads lad, and I imagine you would have to keep him on a short leash if you were his girlfriend but he’s a really nice guy.
he sleeps with (or attempts to) with anyone. He was greasy, sweaty and almost impotent due to the coke from what I’ve ‘heard’ 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I apologise for the nature of this post but I want to share it because I've been dying to know if anybody else has heard of similar rumours. I toured with a well-known band three years ago. Their tour manager was TM for Samantha Fox back in the 80s and said that she was in to coprophilia. On her tour bus she would have a freezer in which she kept frozen turds wrapped up in clingfilm and which she would use as dildos.
And apparently Una Stubbs was her coprophilia friend.
Post of the day!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve met Nick Knowles, my DH worked on a DIY SOS. He was absolutely lovely. Of course everyone brought their family down to the set but he took the time to speak to everyone, photos etc. DH said to him I bet you get sick of this. He said I’ve no right to, these people watch our show so they pay our wages.

They had a night out at the end. He and all the other guys made sure they spoke to everyone there to thank them for the work they’d done.

So myself. Davina Macall, absolutely lovely. So was Jarvis Cocker (he wrote a poem for my friend who only asked for an autograph) . Tony Slattery and Joe McGann were lovely too.

The only person I can think of who was horrible on every occasion I met him to every member of staff, was Nicki Clarke, the celebrity hairdresser. Not a nice bone in his body.
Love Jarvis that is so lovely to hear!!!

Reactions: 7
The person who sets up a new thread is supposed to ask mods to close this one!
I know 🙄 they literally took the first thread suggestion (it was a fantastic thread title granted) I think they are new around here ...

Reactions: 6
This thread is great!

I don't have anything really juicy to add. Just that a couple of years ago when Bake Off had gone over to channel 4 and Paul Hollywood was back with his wife but there were rumours about him and Candice the previous year's winner among others... he was actually having an affair with another young girl who was friends with someone I work with, but this affair never made the press even though loads of his others did. Then I recently read an article about him and all his previous affairs and this girl was named then. I like GBBO but can't stand him, the big sleaze.
He's vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.