Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this thread 😆

I had a friend that did dancing on Top of the pops in early Take That days, she said Robbie, Mark and Howard slept with both guys and girls at the time.
my husband knew someone who worked on telly , he told me andy peters and gary barlow, it was meant to be an open secret

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always thought the Kim kw pregnancy illnesses were strange. It never fully added up.

Reactions: 8
Love this thread 😆

I had a friend that did dancing on Top of the pops in early Take That days, she said Robbie, Mark and Howard slept with both guys and girls at the time.
I'm sure Robbie said himself he ran out of women to sleep with so he tried men

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!
I’ve always loved Al and you’ve proved he’s always been a goodun!

Reactions: 14
I've always thought James Corden was a complete dick, so this doesn't surprise me in the slightest (along with all the similar posts about him that I've read here)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wouldn’t it affect your hole? (A question I never thought I’d ask, least of all online) 🤣
😂 I'm gladly not privy to that bit! I only know about it because I worked in music for years, was common (though always amusing to me) knowledge.

Reactions: 3
Really going to show my age now, but back in 1977 a flute player called James Galway got run over by a motorcycle, breaking both legs and an arm, and a year later had a massive hit with a recording of Annie's Song, which he said was a thank you to his wife, Annie, for looking after him while he recovered. Another professional flautist told me about 15 years later that the actual reason he'd dedicated Annie's Song to her was because when he was hit by the motorcycle he was horizontal in some woodland with an attractive young woman underneath him and the motorbike was a scrambler that went over the top of them, so his wife found out he'd been cheating on her and Annie's Song (and its royalties) were a grovelling apology. Not sure how true it is, said professional was always fond of a good story!
Always loved that song 😂

I’ve no idea 🤣 but Marianne Faithfull got caught having one shoved up her hoo ha by Mick Jagger back in the day, saying it was quite the buzz
She says in her autobiography the whole story is made up by leering sexist coppers and it's upset her for years. I totally believe her.

Reactions: 9
I used to work as a receptionist for a PR firm and had the chance to welcome Stephen Fry, Joanna Lumley, Helena Bonham-Carter and James Mc Avoy. All were lovely!
Also my mother in law was a surgical nurse and assisted Daniella Westbrook's rhinoplasty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came for Scofe but this thread is everything!

Some total Z listers who are vile:
Nick Knowles
Charley Webb
The bloke who played Les Battersby

I’ve met Nick Knowles, my DH worked on a DIY SOS. He was absolutely lovely. Of course everyone brought their family down to the set but he took the time to speak to everyone, photos etc. DH said to him I bet you get sick of this. He said I’ve no right to, these people watch our show so they pay our wages.

They had a night out at the end. He and all the other guys made sure they spoke to everyone there to thank them for the work they’d done.

So myself. Davina Macall, absolutely lovely. So was Jarvis Cocker (he wrote a poem for my friend who only asked for an autograph) . Tony Slattery and Joe McGann were lovely too.

The only person I can think of who was horrible on every occasion I met him to every member of staff, was Nicki Clarke, the celebrity hairdresser. Not a nice bone in his body.

• Heart
I've always thought James Corden was a complete dick, so this doesn't surprise me in the slightest (along with all the similar posts about him that I've read here)
I can remember reading that Rob Bryson snd even Matthew Horne had to take him aside in the early days of G&S to tell him to calm down because his ego was out of control

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve always loved Al and you’ve proved he’s always been a goodun!
She said he was a total gent too, not a sleaze in any way. Bought her dinner, drinks - the works. Even got her a car home and didn’t expect a thing in exchange.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sam Smith is from the next town to me. My son new of him while on nights out and said he was horrible, really up himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another James Corden story. Knew a make up person who worked on League of their Own. Said he told her he didn't want his turn just yet. She tried to get the next celeb in the chair and he went crazy, saying he was meant to go first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just goes to show how fame and fortune can change people so quickly (not for the better) and make them have massive egos - unless they were a idiot to begin with.
Lovely to hear about the nicer celebs.

I always thought the Kim kw pregnancy illnesses were strange. It never fully added up.
That’s because it’s a load of bull. She just didn’t want to go through pregnancy again. It’s funny how many celebs birth a baby or two themselves and the their obstetrician tells them they’ll die if they get pregnant again...

I mean, if it were true, they could just not have any more children? Paying a surrogate to produce your third and fourth children is so unnecessary (and morally dubious IMO).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.