Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised to hear about Tess Daly, I always wondered if they give her such tit clothes because they dislike her. It’s quite a skill to make such a beautiful, tall, slim, ex model look so awful week after week 😂

can’t stand James corden either, he’s so smug. He’s ruined some great kids tv with his voiceovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.
Penny Romsey; Countess Mountbatten

i feel so sorry for the Queen.
Will thé press keep silent about Prince Phillip out of respect to the Queen; until she is dead. Or will they just publish under the premise that you can’t libel the dead.

Reactions: 6
Not surprised to hear about Tess Daly, I always wondered if they give her such tit clothes because they dislike her. It’s quite a skill to make such a beautiful, tall, slim, ex model look so awful week after week 😂

can’t stand James corden either, he’s so smug. He’s ruined some great kids tv with his voiceovers.
Ruined Peter Rabbit for me tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love this thread 😆
It's the first I've actually heard of all these male celebs having "beards" haha I always thought kim & kanye were legit! Someone said about Robbie Williams well is Ava his beard and a few of theirs were surrogate too 🤔🤯 heads gone of this thread haha
I had a friend that did dancing on Top of the pops in early Take That days, she said Robbie, Mark and Howard slept with both guys and girls at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A few years back (when I was dating), I went on two dates with different guys. One worked in TV, the other a businessman. Both said how awful James Corden was. The businessman said his friend was a nurse who delivered his children & apparently he was horrible. I can completely believe the stories about him!
yes as I said previously I heard similar and that he was so arrogant by a friend who works at ITV I was gutted though as I’d presumed he would just be like his smithy character in real life, and I loved gavin and Stacey,

Love this thread 😆

I had a friend that did dancing on Top of the pops in early Take That days, she said Robbie, Mark and Howard slept with both guys and girls at the time.
I always thought Mark seemed like he could be gay. I don't think Robbie is gay though, maybe bi? I find him so handsome. Haha. I've always read nice stories about Robbie too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always thought Mark seemed like he could be gay. I don't think Robbie is gay though, maybe bi? I find him so handsome. Haha. I've always read nice stories about Robbie too.
Oh god yeah, 😍 he was my crush in the TT days, even now haha

• Heart
Living for this thread! Keep it coming. I wish my life was more interesting 😩

• Haha
I like that there's been about 5 or 6 of us on here who have met Kate Moss at some stage or another, and ALL of us have said she was lovely. That speaks volumes 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They blame it on her high chance of pre eclampsia but could be bull!
I though it was placenta previa that she’s at risk of, which is dangerous and life threatening for both mother and baby, so if it’s true I really don’t blame her for using a surrogate, I do wonder though if it’s really just because she doesn’t like pregnancy and labour and also wants to keep her figure

Reactions: 10
Love this thread 😆

Yeah I can believe robbie has slept with men, maybe even had relationships (someone mentioned Jonathon Wilkes) with them and feelings...
But I don’t think his wife is a beard. I feel like most people understand the spectrum of sexuality better than they used to now. ‘Swinging both ways’ doesn’t make your gay or even mean you have to ‘come out’ as bisexual. Sometimes it’s just about the people.
Also, I admit that one of my favourite celebrity quotes came from Robbie talking about ayda giving birth on graham norton. He described being at the business end as “like watching my favourite pub burn down.”
I’d be sad if that was all poetic licence! 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Numerous reports asking admin to remove this post, be aware we can’t verify any stories and like every other story it could be complete fiction! Thank you. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!
Speaking of Al Pacino he shared a suite with Johnny Depp at The Savoy when he was in London last month - bit random...although I suspect a suite in The Savoy would be pretty huge!

Reactions: 9
This is a great thread... I have a friend who spent an evening in a hotel bar with Busted - must have been 15 years ago now. She was completely oblivious as to who they were but had a lovely evening chatting away to them! Also another friend who is in show business and recounted many tales of Jason Stat@ham being vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.