Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh that makes sense! I forgot her maiden name for a second there 😂

Doesn't surprise me she has that much shapewear on, you can see it in her stage photos
If I wore 3 pairs of tights and then fishnets on top I’d resemble Michelin Man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
how do they all have noses that are intact if they're all snorting away like Daniella Westbrook?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure I can handle.hearing anything awful said against Ton Hanks. But I'm going to ask.... Please be gentle 🙈
I looked this up on Twitter last night, it felt wrong with shoe/glove thing and a baby pacifier.
FD57508A-86C4-4C6E-96B6-C0F189AB7ADF.jpeg
I don’t know why but genuinely I don’t like the shoe thing. There’s a beautiful memorial to the victims of the Holocaust on the river Danube. Lots of pairs of shoes pointed out towards the water. It also reminded me of a picture of 9/11 which was just a pair of ladies shoes in the concrete dust.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
.....and you would be correct. He may not have actually used her services, maybe just gone there for other social reasons, to meet other people etc. Either way though it didn’t look great. They cover the fact he had some unsavoury acquaintances in one of the series of the Crown I seem to remember.
Good point. Wasn't there a rumour that the services of a well-heeled 'working' socialite were employed as part of Chuck's education?

Reactions: 5
I was told prince Edward is gay and the queen mum (who ruled the palace) made him marry to protect the royal image and princess Margaret good get really violent when drunk

Reactions: 14
Ok flight from LA to LDN with my hubby a few years back. Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher (post nocturnal animals) and their family got on in biz class. Seriously so cool. Not at all precious or wanting special treatment, nothing showy or pretentious. They we’re laughing with everyone at the fact they sent the kids back down to economy with a friend ( there were no other seats left in biz on the flight) Isla got up constantly throughout the flight to go check on them. totally normal peeps. Was soooooo refreshing. You see you can be well known and successful and not be an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Sophie is lovely tho, my friend was sitting next to her somewhere (can’t remember where) and he kids were messing about and she proper checked them and apologised to the table. Really down to earth and lovely apparently.
Sophie is a firm favourite with everyone at Balmoral. She often invites hikers to join the family bbq, the hiker's bothy is across the path from the cottage where they have the bbq's. She's apparently very down to earth and great fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No no no to the Tom hanks stuff. He’s got ADHD, which is why some stuff may seem odd to some. Being a parent of an adhd child I hate when the odd stuff is accused of being sinister 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Weren't they hooking up at Michael Ball's gaff? The paps were hanging out there back in the day, for some undetermined reason....
Oooh, I don't know! The full story I heard (again apologies, it was early 90s, and it's a bit hazy!) was that Jason Donovan and Prince Edward were in a clinch in an office on Shaftesbury Avenue, and they set off the personal alarm that the royals wear, and the police burst in on them! 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually won a competition on the Pepsi chart when I was 15, and I met Foxy (as he was known back then) at Capital radio studios. That was just one of the prizes I won, the main one was the one I applied for, but this one was kind of just “thrown in”. If what you’re saying is true, thank actual duck I was an ugly child! 😂
Met him at the Capital FM extraviganza at Earls Court and he was a complete sleeze

Reactions: 4
Without outing myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty:
Bill Nighy is the loveliest man ever
As is Michael Palin
Barry Humphrey (Dame Edna Everage) is vile
Mick Jagger is tight and always offers his signature to try to get a discount.
i sat next to Michael Palin at the theatre a few years back...i was racking my brains when he sat down as he looked familiar..im a massive monty python fan but i didnt speak to him as i didnt want to interupt his evening out with his family.
in the interval a quite a number of people realised he was there and popped over and he happily chatted to them but he quickly exited at the end of the show.

Reactions: 12
Re Prince Edward, definitely gay at university. I had a friend who was there at the same time and it was common knowledge.
Peter Crouch is another one who had a heap of injunctions to cover up his activities (spending time with girls in cars) while dating Abbey Clancy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.