Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn you lot, I fell down the rabbit hole that is this thread last night and have only just caught up! Sadly I don't really have anything to add but I do have a very close family member who for work reasons meets a lot of very famous people from z listers to the very top of the tree, not just celebrities. One of their favourites is Kate Moss who apparently is very lovely indeed.
I adore Kate Moss I am very glad to hear this 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ever been annoyed at BK’s seemingly impossible dimple/wobble free thighs and butt when she is throwing herself around the stage in a leotard? A makeup artist in the industry told me it’s 3 pairs of flesh coloured control tights then fishnet tights over the top. Flawless!. All of a sudden a leotard doesn’t seem such a reach for us mere mortals 🤣.

Reactions: 19
**BIG SECRET**
My grandad worked in the police. He got pretty high up before he retired. When he was a rookie he was involved in an investigation into Cliff Richard and his connection to a local weirdo ring. G.dad says there were images found in his home among other things. A few years later as he climbed the ranks he asked around about what happened to that investigation and was told that all documents relating to it were destroyed and that he was never to ask about it again.
He died just before the allegations resurfaced.
I know he was cleared in court but if they would have had the evidence from the first investigation he almost certainly would have been convicted
If you look up Shaun Attwood on YouTube, he has very interesting interviews with ex coppers Jon Wedger and Paul Page, who talk about how investigations get dropped and anyone enquiring about what happened to the investigation is told to just forget it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Damn you lot, I fell down the rabbit hole that is this thread last night and have only just caught up! Sadly I don't really have anything to add but I do have a very close family member who for work reasons meets a lot of very famous people from z listers to the very top of the tree, not just celebrities. One of their favourites is Kate Moss who apparently is very lovely indeed.
I met Kate Moss a couple of times when I worked as cabin crew and I can confirm that she is indeed lovely. Really nice lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not hard gossip, just speculation I suppose...but a few years back I was on essentially what could be called a hook up site (don't judge haha.) Anyways, got a message from a man who had a pic of his face from the nose down, and think wow looks a lot like Gino d'campo. Anyways, I backed out because hook ups really aren't my thing, but he send me a shirtless pic to convince me otherwise, again above the nose is cut off, and the chest has that distinctive tattoo Gino has on his. Now, at the time I just thought it was a coincidence and quite natively believed what the guy had said about being single, but after reading here I do wonder. The tattoo is quite distinctive and when I googled it at the time, it was identical and so was the placement. But then it could have been a wall piece and a coincidence haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember the rumour of Debbie McGee getting shagged by an Alsatian for Paul Daniels’ pleasure?
Apparently this is half true. A mate of Paul's mocked up a photo, photoshopped Debbie's head into it I think, and presented it to them as a "hilarious" joke. Paul found it very funny apparently. Not sure how Debbie felt about it though.....

Reactions: 5
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.
Joanna Lumley has an ancestor to whom my husband is more closely related.

Reactions: 2
I met Kate Moss a couple of times when I worked as cabin crew and I can confirm that she is indeed lovely. Really nice lady.
Wasn’t there an episode though where she was drunk on a plane kicking off and called the female pilot ‘a basic witch’, maybe she was just having an ‘off’ day lol

Reactions: 7
I like stories about celebs who are lovely as much as I like stories about the ones who are nightmares #soppy
Gerard Butler is apparently a very nice, funny man according to my source.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I worked in tv industry many moons ago and the rumours back then were rife about Ewan Macgregor shagging anything that moved and also that nobody liked working with Dougray Scott because he has horrific body odour!

Reactions: 8
I worked in tv industry many moons ago and the rumours back then were rife about Ewan Macgregor shagging anything that moved and also that nobody liked working with Dougray Scott because he has horrific body odour!
I hear that about Ewan McGregor too. Disappointed in Dougray!

Reactions: 6
Also Carol Smillie is absolutely vile to work with.
This thread keeps reminding me of stuff I heard years ago 😅 When Nicky Campbell presented Wheel of Fortune with Carol, I was told he used to pinch her really hard, under the guise of putting his arm around her 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I met Tom Harry at a charity event and he was a really nice guy, was hanging with one of his kids and had his dog with him. Talked to everyone like a normal bloke no airs and graces because of who he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet Debbie felt a bit rough rough rough.
Weren't the photos supposed to be hidden in a wall and builders doing renovations found them?
I remember a similar story on Digital Spy Forums about Beckham, in that a laptop was stolen from his house, on which was evidence that he has a daughter, born around the time he got engaged to VB, and she lives in Alderley Edge?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Without outing myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty:
Bill Nighy is the loveliest man ever
As is Michael Palin
Barry Humphrey (Dame Edna Everage) is vile
Mick Jagger is tight and always offers his signature to try to get a discount.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.