Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Lomas is a massive coke head and cheated on kym marsh while she was preggers…. She lost the baby soon after.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Kincora! A work colleague was involved in that in some capacity, think it was a historical institutional abuse trial a number of years ago. She stated that Cliff was called to testify. Shrouded in secrecy that one. Kincora was a childrens home in Belfast that is now closed and high profile politicians and judges and seemingly Cliff visited in the 70s/80s 🤔

First time posting.....mainly because I'm from N.Ireland and you've mentioned Kincora; cant believe (but do believe) that Cliff visited there. I must go on the hunt n see if I can find anything from our press over the last 40yrs. Will come back to you all later if I find anything! I've lost 3 days to all these threads 😂😂 keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few years ago my friend's husband and his mate were on a charity bike and spotted Bill Nighy being filmed in a park in London, so they stopped and did that thing of pretending to take a selfie while really taking a photo of him. Bill Nighy saw what they were doing and came storming up to them... they thought he was going to give them a bollocking but then Bill burst out laughing at the expressions on their faces and said "if you want a photo of me at least get a decent one", and posed for selfies and had a good chat with them.

I've heard before about Mick Jagger always having been notoriously mean.
And rod Stuart is supposed to be ridiculously frugal

Reactions: 9
This is by far my most favourite thread to date 😂 I have no golden nuggets of celeb gossip apart from an acquaintance who pee'd in Harry Redknapp's garden shed when he refused to let the ground workers in to his house to use the facilities whilst they worked. Not big or clever and I actually quite like old Redknapp. Also heard from somebody in Channel 4 years ago that Dermot O'Leary is gay. Conflicting opinions on that one though. That's all I've got 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And rod Stuart is supposed to be ridiculously frugal
He donated £10,000 to a model railway club last year after their exhibition was completely vandalised by teenagers.
Apparently he is a huge model railway enthusiast.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Search for Larry styles on YouTube. Theres some very convincing evidence of them being a couple (dont care either way, but I personally believe it)
I meant more, if Harry has had relationships with other men, why the rumours continue specifically about them.

Reactions: 1
He donated £10,000 to a model railway club last year after their exhibition was completely vandalised by teenagers.
Rod Stewart being into model trains is the weirdest revelation on this thread so far! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that you or Rita Hayworth in our avatar 50sGirl ?

Reactions: 2
Pete Waterman(of Stock, Aitken and....) is a huge model trains enthusiast. He's spent thousands on converting a room in his house just for his collections.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Craig Revel Horwood says theres lots more relationships on Strictly that we never hear about

Love the Gerard Butler chat, I had a huuuuuge crush on him back in the day.

I used to work in Glasgow airport and one day he came through where I worked and was maaaaasively having a good perv at me ( 12 years and 2 stone ago haha). Anyway, I can’t say I minded him having a swatch, I was quite chuffed actually although if he’d spoke to me I’d have died!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is by far my most favourite thread to date 😂 I have no golden nuggets of celeb gossip apart from an acquaintance who pee'd in Harry Redknapp's garden shed when he refused to let the ground workers in to his house to use the facilities whilst they worked. Not big or clever and I actually quite like old Redknapp. Also heard from somebody in Channel 4 years ago that Dermot O'Leary is gay. Conflicting opinions on that one though. That's all I've got 🤷‍♀️
I live near harry and see him out and about walking his dogs, hes always really polite and says morning and that. My husband did some work for his son mark though and says his wife like to.put him down and humiliate him in front of people

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A girl I worked with had a few nights with Keith Allen - Lily's dad - and he kept asking if she could feel it. Apparently she couldn't and said it was tiny .He took her to a Reeves and Mortimer show he was in but she had to stay out of the way in a cupboard. She said Ulrikka was a real witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One of my pet hates is coke. Not because people on it are annoying (even though they are), but because the supply chain is absolutely horrific and brutal. Nobody thinks about the victims on their way to getting a cheeky sniff. Kids being decapitated, rapes, drug mules, runners, county lines - all victims on the way to that one toot that lasts what, 30 minutes? I wish they’d legalise it and produce it properly. If people are doing it anyway, might as well lift the cover off it.

and then celebs have the nerve to accuse trolls of having blood on their hands 😂😂
Agree! Also just can't get my head around sniffing something up your nose that has probably been smuggled in to the country up someone's back passage 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
A girl I worked with had a few nights with Keith Allen - Lily's dad - and he kept asking if she could feel it. Apparently she couldn't and said it was tiny .He took her to a Reeves and Mortimer show he was in but she had to stay out of the way in a cupboard. She said Ulrikka was a real witch
She had to stay in a cupboard 🤪🤔😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.